What's new

Your strategies of making money from cryptocurrency.

You must have a motive,are you in to gain in the long term or you just want to make profit in the short run,for the latter you can buy when it dips and sell when it pips

I feel sad to admit that my strategy to make money from crypto currency did not work. I built my portfolio on liteocoin hoping that it will become very big. It did not gain value, instead decreased the price.

I
Those that are renowned Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, earn lots of thousands everyday investing on Cryptocurrency. I use binance exchange, their is multiple ways to earn steady income through binance investment features. It depends on our experience when it comes to dealing on crypto. I use binance coinmarketcap, to study about the progress of the coins and actualize the ones capable of yielding tremendous profit for me over time putting my funds on each of them.
I am not really good at trading Crypto currencies and as a result I don't have a definite way of making money through crypto currency. But since I joined this forum, I have been learning a lot

You merely need to choose the strategy that works for you when it comes with making money strategy with cryptocurrencies. Some will prefer HODLing strategy while some will choose the spot trading strategy

Hmm I don't know why I'm just not interested in this crypto currency trading. Maybe my interest will pick up from this thread.
Trust me on this one, your interest on cryptocurrency will pick up in bizdustry. When you must have come to the point of knowing all the that this type of currency can do for you, you will come to embrace and start trading in it

I

I am not really good at trading Crypto currencies and as a result I don't have a definite way of making money through crypto currency. But since I joined this forum, I have been learning a lot
That's why learning is continuous one indeed. Now you've focused your attention to learn cryptocurrency, because you've heard nice testimonies around crypto.

To be successful in crypto currency trading, also be on the Outlook for market changes or trends in each coins you are interested in investing in. Do thorough researches on them and you can even copy trading pattern from an expert.

For me, the only way that I am earning my cryptocurrency right now is through offering my writing services in forums and article writing sites. But I also love to learn how to trade in Binance so that I can earn more that way.
Same here. I also do earn majorly from working on posting forums where I get paid in cryptocurrency but aside that, I do sometimes engage in day trading which yields me some amount after I must have been through for the day

I have two simple strategy in earning from crypto currency
My first strategy is holding, I tend to hold more coins for a long term profit.
My second is trading, while many chose to stake, I trade

No strategy whatsoever yet but I'll prefer to trade than invest in Crypto currency exchange when I learn the technicalities involved.

The strategy that I adopt is very simple and straightforward. I use chart to analyse the crypto market. This is what I employ while trading cryptocurrency and it's very helpful and I intend to do more. Let's take for instance, the candlesticks charts, it's definitely one of the best I use to get buy and sell signals.

The only way I can see myself making money on cryptocurrency is using A-ads or another cryptocurrency ad revenue brand where you'd make money with ads. I don't invest in bitcoin or invest in it's stock so I would not know or reap it's benefit but making money in that format is possible out of me in the future dependent on how well my website may possibly be doing.

These are the secret ways to make money online with crypto currency;
1. Leverage on bitcoin affiliate programs.
2. Become active in the crypto industry.
3. Try day trading.
4. Mine bitcoin.
5. Carry out crptocurrency microtasks.
6. Earn using your already acquired skills.

For me I am not yet a trader in this business. This will make me not to be able to provide a satisfactory response to you question. May be when I get information from friends who are expert in it, will give you a befitting response.

My own way of making money through crypto currency is buying crypto currencies and keeping them till they increase in value. Once they increase,I sell off the profit and still keep my initial amount of coins. Another way is by staking of my coins.

You are very right. Cryotocurrency is one the best way to get rich online. But you need to have a good experience before venturing into crypto trading.many people have loose plenty amount of money because they don't have the experience.

Cryptocurrency project is a very lucrative one that people who knows the ways to make money are getting richer on daily basis. Personally I want to be active on binance to enable me see updates on projects list with the use of BNB, such listing has many people not less than 300% of their Investment in a very short time. I also want to stake too. Share your strategy for us to learn and earn more.
It's one and only trading of the Cryptocurrencies in the trading market on daily basis. The Cryptocurrency market never closes, so I trade all day.

I am not into any crypto trading,but Crypto trading and investment is now the best way of earning a lot of money online ,but seems to be tough and risky,because it needs daily research and analysis.

There is no wining strategy for the business. The only strategy is to monitor the business very well. You should not really on any body for business. No body is trusted in business.

When it comes to cryptocurrency I prefer to make my money in such a way that I will buy the coins that have depreciated in value for a long time because I know that the pump is going to meet them with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back