What's new

Your next job interview could take place in virtual reality

• Thread starter BBC News - Business
  • Start date

BBC News - Business

Job interviews can now take place in VR worlds with a computer asking the questions. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
The Metaverse is really growing and it could be the future of our interactions. Hopefully the advantages would surpass the disadvantages it has in the long run.

The Metaverse is really growing and it could be the future of our interactions. Hopefully the advantages would surpass the disadvantages it has in the long run.
They are losing money every day. The stock is taking and people are backing out. What they tried to move forward with was not something enough people wanted. It was a risk and it is not going to pay off. Facebook is dying and I think within the next 3 years, we will see a massive downsize for the company and more focus on Instagram.

This will be much more fun. I will be looking forward to having virtual reality more in our day to day activities then. Technology has really advanced, there'll be more room for expression.

That'll be a lot more enjoyable. The use of virtual reality in daily activities will be something I am looking forward to then. Because of how far technology has come, there will be more opportunity for expression.

It's possible though. I think the advancement in science and technology might brings alot of harm to us than good. in the sense that it will limit employment opportunity.

This will be lot more entertaining.
I'm looking forward to seeing virtual reality become more prevalent in daily life at that point.
There will be more room for expression now that technology has grown so much.

The use of visual reality is not a bad idea as the case maybe, I have seen many news and update about this on how the metavarse are trying hard to set everything like this in other.

As funny it might even sounds I have never been in a interview, but I think that's not something hard especially if you have the good knowledge of what you'll going for.

That is great because people get to express themselves and their feelings through virtual interviews and people will als put on their best behaviors and attitude.so I think it will be fun

The goal little is better than none. Give it to ronaldo and are we'll be them. If not trust or the goal scorer. It doesn't many. There. Everything h

I am thinking that my job interview is going to be done virtually why because the organization is located within a forest region far away from the city and the road is very dangerous.

Its actually possible , getting your interview done through virtual online because technology is advancing on daily basis and people have been doing meetings online nowadays .

Virtual reality and the concept of the metaverse is something that has not really excited me. We still have a long time to go back then I do not think it is going to be a reality anytime soon.

Actually our modern science and technology is rapidly developing on daily basis of which I believe in the nearest future things will no longer be done as it's currently because the new technology will take the position or responsibility of what is supposed to be done by human.

Meetings , lectures , seminars and even matriculation and convocation are now being held virtually nowadays , so i won't be surprise if you are to do your job interview virtually .

Its actually possible , getting your interview done through virtual online because technology is advancing on daily basis and people have been doing meetings online nowadays .
As I know it is happening nowadays, freelancers who apply for jobs on big freelancing platforms like Upwork are being interviewed by clients online.

It is very much a remarkable the word technology has been growing so fast in the past couple of years. We are even beginning to see technologies like a social metaverse.

It is very much a remarkable the word technology has been growing so fast in the past couple of years. We are even beginning to see technologies like a social metaverse.

The fact of the matter is that currently job interviews are taken online and we can say that we are living in a digital era where people tend to interact with each other. I must say that virtual reality is a real thing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back