Your favorite exchange

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite exchange that you prefer to use for trading cryptocurrencies i prefer Binance exhange because i think it's the most safest
and trusted exchange and it has a big daily volume what about you which exchange you prefer ?

What is your favorite exchange that you prefer to use for trading cryptocurrencies i prefer Binance exhange because i think it's the most safest
and trusted exchange and it has a big daily volume what about you which exchange you prefer ?
To be honest I haven't used that money exchanges so the knowledge that I do have on exchange it is quite limited to just a few of them and my experience from them. However, in my personal experience I think that the yobit exchange is probably the best one that I have used. I like the features that it has on the exchange platform as well as the fact that they are low trading fees between the various coins which is set at around 0.2% per trade. Another thing that I find great about it is the investment options where you are able to earn a certain percentage on various coins either daily, Weekly or even monthly depending on the coin that is involved.

I don't use exchanges that much because I trade directly with other persons. But in general binance is my go to exchange
You mean you make use of escrow groups or you have a platform where you exchange coin all by yourself. It's a good idea but you have to be very smart not to get scammed in the process. I have once been scammed.

I use luno. Though it is not a p2p but I still prefer it. I haven't used other wallet except crypto.com and it is not am exchange as well. But because of the recent law in my country, I may be foced to use binance.

I use luno. Though it is not a p2p but I still prefer it. I haven't used other wallet except crypto.com and it is not am exchange as well. But because of the recent law in my country, I may be foced to use binance.
I would just like to say that Best overall Coinbase and Coinbase Pro Because most of the time these are being used The most widely known and use Crypto currency exchange in the United States is coinbase.

The favourite exchange i prefer to use for tagging crypto currency is binance must especially we in governmental ruling country where crypto as been baned. Binance as proven to be the best over the years

My favorite Exchange would always be Paxful. I trade Gift cards there any time and any day and it has been good. Although I also make use of Binance and others.

Previously, I used only Luno with the Trust wallet but with the issue of ban and other limitations, I have picked up account on some exchanges that support p2p and the best for now is Binance.

My favorite cryptocurrency exchange is luno, this is because it is very easy to operate and also very easy and less charges in it's transactions. Many investors use this application.

As for me, I prefer Trust wallet because it's very easy to navigate through and also there are a lot of coins to swap to and from on the site. I love the site so much

Generally Binanceis the best when it comes to exchanging the use of crypto currency, it's fast , the most safest and the easiest crypto currency exchange, and ipthe second one I can think of is luno

I like a lot of the exchanges I use for making my cryptocurrencies trading and transactions. One of such exchanges is binance. It is so easy to navigate and to use to conduct business anytime

It's binance and roqqu for me, at first they will look difficult but once you understand them you will enjoy the platform,I love this platform not only for exchange but because of their customer services who are always actively waiting to help.

When it comes to cryptocurrency exchange platform, I used two of the best exchange platforms and I can say that the two platforms are quite great, they are Binance and Luno. I have stopped using Luno for a long since Central bank of Nigeria stopped the usage of cryptocurrencies with their banking system.

My favorite exchange for now is binance. I have tried several ones but I found binance to be the best among them all with several features that cannot be compared with other exchange. Within just few months I've started using binance I can tell of so many things I've benefited from them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back