What's new

Your favorite communication tool

I only use WhatsApp & Instagram for informal communications with my friends and family. Talking of formal communications, its always via email.

I only use WhatsApp & Instagram for informal communications with my friends and family. Talking of formal communications, its always via email.
Email is very good for work. I've been using it also and it's prompt because that's why I love it. I received email notification whenever I have a mail and this helps me to respond immediately without any kind of delay. My WhatsApp is for chatting with my family and friends.

Email is very good for work. I've been using it also and it's prompt because that's why I love it. I received email notification whenever I have a mail and this helps me to respond immediately without any kind of delay. My WhatsApp is for chatting with my family and friends.
True. I don't think there is any other better alternative to emails yet for official communications.

True. I don't think there is any other better alternative to emails yet for official communications.
It's very official to use emails for any kind of business or work communication. I learnt how to send email from a very young age and I've since then liked it so much. It gives you high level of privacy and even encrypted emails depending on kind of mailing service you're using.

Unfortunately, I can't rely on using emails alone as a means of communication. There are some workspace that's going to require me to use other means of communication. Slack does the job most of the time for me. It's the most used communication team chat application.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back