Your favorite communication tool

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used a lot of communication tools to communicate with my team, for example, slack, zoho cliq, pubmble, connecteam, discord, etc. My favorite tool to communicate with my staff is through slack.

My favorite communication tool is by discord or telegram. But other medium are also good you mentionned above.
I am on discord but I don't use it much. I use telegram, I find it very useful for personal and work-related communication

I very much enjoy Discord due to the ease of use, and wide variety of features including text chat, voice, video, sharescreen, and other features.

I very much enjoy Discord due to the ease of use, and wide variety of features including text chat, voice, video, sharescreen, and other features.
I would have expanded my use of Discord if it worked well on mobile too. It runs better on desktop but not on mobile.

I have used a lot of communication tools to communicate with my team, for example, slack, zoho cliq, pubmble, connecteam, discord, etc. My favorite tool to communicate with my staff is through slack.
Most of the business or company owners use discord to communicate with their staff especially NFT community leaders use it to promote NFTs.

Telegram is still used as headquarters for AMA meeting and other channels, discord is popular in PC only.

Most of the business or company owners use discord to communicate with their staff especially NFT community leaders use it to promote NFTs.
I think Discord is mainly popular among gamers and crypto users.
Telegram is still used as headquarters for AMA meeting and other channels, discord is popular in PC only.
I use telegram, I find it better than whatsapp.

There is even discord application but most of people do to make microjobs for discord commission.

There is even discord application but most of people do to make microjobs for discord commission.
That's why I also want to use discord, it can be used as money making tool in some way..

money cryptocurrency GIF by Amy Ciavolino

If you are a good marketer and have managed to build an audience, there are a lot of communication platforms where you can make money. Discord is good for gamers and crypto enthusiastics.

I don't use any of the apps like discord or telegram - my favorite type of communication is either through regular texting, emails/messages, and best is still face-to-face, in person.

I have 3 favorites, which are Zoom, Discord and also Telegram, but that is in terms of work-related issues, for personal or family issues, WhatsApp.

My favourite communication tool for some time it has always been WhatsApp and I really enjoyed it very much but as time went on I discovered discord. Truth be told I am here to fully understand discord to the fullest but with the little you have understood so far it has been very good.

I have 3 favorites, which are Zoom, Discord and also Telegram, but that is in terms of work-related issues, for personal or family issues, WhatsApp.
I have started using Whatsapp recently, however, it is only for professional communication. For personal communication, I trust messenger as most of my family members and friends from real life are already on Facebook.

I have used Slack, Zoho Cliq, Pubmble, Connecteam, Discord, and Tawk.to as my work communication application. In all of my them, Slack takes the number 1 spot as the very best. Zoho Cliq comes up next and then followed by Tawk.to.

My favourite is whattsapp, even through less features than telegram and discord, I use WhatsApp
WhatsApp is my favourite chat messenger. It's where I have all my friends who we share our contact together.

It's used my business men for their personal business communication with their customers. It's hard to see a big company making use of WhatsApp as their staff communication channel. Slack is used more often.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back