Your experience with ASIC Miners?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Asic miners are those tiny but powerful cryptocurrency miners, they are specifically meant for moning purpose and optimized for that as well, average power consumption for them is around 1500 watts or so and they generate a lot of profit daily (especially in ETH).
Did you ever use any of these?

As expensive as an ASIC is, it’s advisable to buy top of the line equipment as the latest generation of miners usually provide the best ROI. When you look at Amazon and see old ASIC Bitcoin mining rigs selling for $100 each, there’s a reason that they’re that cheap.

Asic miner is a good and powerful miner that can mine crypto currencies at a very fast rate. It is cheaper than building your own mining rig, and there is a guarantee that you don't mix things up. The only problem is, it can't do much on bitcoin and Etherum, because they re very difficult coins to mine, and you might need a better rig.

Asic miner? I don't really have any idea how it works, but I believe it pays cos they a positive reviews all through, you won't determine weather they are legit or scam at this time cos it's too early, to predict, time will tell I believe so, but that shouldn't stop you from mining with them.

Everybody knows ASIC Miners are way quick in the event of ROI yet the truth of the matter is in the last case your ROI sum has been significantly increased which will sure take quite a while. Also, in that time in the event that in the event that the up and coming gen of ASIC miner's are delivered, at that point your benefits will be handily split again expanding the ROI time frame. Likewise with every cycle Antminers become fundamentally less proficient and less productive ultimately transforming into an electronic garbage.

Si it's up to you on the off chance that you can face a high challenge factor or not else my proposal would be start with GPU Mining and afterward put the extra cash a short time later into ASIC

I don't know if you are just giving us a review of the crypto miners above or if you have actually used it before. Personally, I have not mined any crypto coins before so I don't have any idea of the above crypto miners. I am only holding some few popular coins to get some profits from them as soon as it is necessary. I think earning this way is easier than mining it.

I have no experience with ASIC miner. However, I have a desire to set up my own mining rig. Sadly, bitcoin is not legal in my country, including mining, trading, and investment.

I've never used an ASIC miner. I do, however, want to erect my own mining rig. Sadly, everything related to bitcoin—including mining, trading, and investment—is illegal in my country.

I've never used an ASIC miner. I do, however, want to erect my own mining rig. Sadly, everything related to bitcoin—including mining, trading, and investment—is illegal in my country.

I have also never used any kind of ASIC miners, but I tried to search for them in my country and i was not able to find any dealer in here. This could mean that ASIC miners are not at all popular.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back