What's new

You play the second chance game with lottery scratch offs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't know what the lottery scratch offs are like where you live. In Michigan for example, we have the second chance game. With certain scratch off tickets, you can enter a code that gains you either an entry into a giveaway on their site, or possible coupon codes for scratch-offs. Now, my parents are fiends when it comes to scratchoffs. They usually get the Bingo or cashword tickets, and I believe each of them are in the second chance game.

The codes you enter can then be used to play in a game on their site, usually a clone of the ticket itself, and if you win on these games, you can win entries into giveaways, but also those coupons I mentions. Some go for $2, $3, $5, but we've gotten coupons for $10, $15, $20, and a $50 coupon. With these coupons, you can take them to the store to get more scratch offs.

It's a nice bonus on top of it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back