What's new

You can't lose a dime

Maskyy

Copywriter • Fiverr pro • iBuy PayPal fund.
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking for a while if there is any business that is more profitable to venture in within tertiary institution environment.
At least business in students environment has higher percentage of surviving.
Do you have any? Please tell me.

Pardon me for asking but I think LOSE is what you mean. Anyway, a friend is selling school t-shirt in his university. Of course, it has the approval of the university officials. He said that it is easy money because he prints shirts for occasions like a sports meet or an alumni homecoming. His orders from the students usually reach 500 at least. I agree that it is a good business because he has a captured market. For sure he pays a commission to the university.

Photocopying business is very lucrative in the university environment because day in day out people need to make one copy or the other of their documents or even lecture notes and textbooks.

I have been thinking for a while if there is any business that is more profitable to venture in within tertiary institution environment.
At least business in students environment has higher percentage of surviving.
Do you have any? Please tell me.
Hello, this type of business is very common especially in student or health institutions and I find it very profitable what you need are the authorizations.

Pardon me for asking but I think LOSE is what you mean. Anyway, a friend is selling school t-shirt in his university.
Thanks for the notice.
This type of business depends on environment like you wrote. Maybe I will get an artist and try this.
Post automatically merged:

Photocopy is trending much. It's like a general business. Or do you have different strategy to it?

I thought of house renting because I have done it before and lucrative if you can be trusted and marketable.
But it happens once in a year unless you handle different institutions which requires a website.

Right now, I think of doing auction on old stuffs. Still thinking about this. Some of the students can't afford new stuffs while some will prefer to get old stuff in the mean time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the notice.
This type of business depends on environment like you wrote. Maybe I will get an artist and try this.

Photocopy is trending much. It's like a general business. Or do you have different strategy to it?

I thought of house renting because I have done it before and lucrative if you can be trusted and marketable.
But it happens once in a year unless you handle different institutions which requires a website.

Right now, I think of doing auction on old stuffs. Still thinking about this. Some of the students can't afford new stuffs while some will prefer to get old stuff in the mean time.
House renting is not a bad one but I wouldn't know how you want to key into , do you have houses already or you will pay for them then rent them out at your rate?
Selling of second new selected materials is also a good alternative.

From my previous experience::: I meet house owners, discussed with them about their price + my agent fee.
Then I was a student which made it easier. And I don't need to join any agent group. My students ID is used for verification.
We are two back then doing it.

House renting is not a bad one but I wouldn't know how you want to key into , do you have houses already or you will pay for them then rent them out at your rate?
Selling of second new selected materials is also a good alternative.
Do you have a strategy for any of the these options.

Right now (time circumstance) Online business is better, sell groceries online, there is scope.

I think the best business within a tertiary environment is provision store and also restaurant
These business are slowly losing, COVID has already made people to use online methods.

@Yugocean this will need more technical skill, though I see more advantage to it.

It is need of hour, let us get back 20 years ago, how many of us aware of working in computer?
Now this technical skill keeps the world alive.
Agreed

From my previous experience::: I meet house owners, discussed with them about their price + my agent fee.
Then I was a student which made it easier. And I don't need to join any agent group. My students ID is used for verification.
We are two back then doing it.

Do you have a strategy for any of the these options.
The strategy you adopted is very ok , I shows you have a relationship with most of the landLords already, you just needs to update and continue the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back