What's new

XRP Recovers!

I think ripple will still skyrocket this year once the whole case saga comes to an end. The fact that some exchange sites actually delisted them and will want to list them again will cause a massive surge in price and this will push ripple further ahead. It's great to see ripple doing well again.

I always tell people that crypto currencies does not remain the same, I mean they always floctuate. a particular coin may fall to the point that scares everyone thereby making them convert all there money from the wallet to another currency. before one can become successful in life you must pass through difficult times, the same thing applies to crypto world, they will fall and then stand and remain that way.

With Japan and some Asia countries still having there backing I expect ripple to bounce back bigger and better with a good prize after the SEC lawsuit. The downward decline shouldn't stop any one from investing in it. Personally opinion thou.

Most of these coins will eventually recover and it might only take a little time to happen. Most times they all follow the movement of Bitcoin which either pulls them up. Or pulls them down towards it's own direction but in the long run they always rise.

But to be very serious although I am not a cryptocurrency activist but ripple really try because everyone was thinking that ripple will actually come down to zero but to my greatest surprise it is striving to still move forward, maybe there is a good potential in ripple. People should invest in it

The downside of XRP is that it tries to become centralized which is already contrary to the basic principles of cryptocurrency. Demand for centralized cryptocurrency will always decrease. I do not want centralized cryptocurrency I want freedom. XRP has a real chance to become dominant in the crypto market It takes time and development for the future to show everything

Concerning ripple xrp recovering. Well, thanks for the information, ripple has been receiving a lot of support from the Asian country especially Japan and it good. Ripple looks promising and it is also used in the cryptocurrency market due to its low transaction fee. You might want to have an investment with them and make profit on a long run

Many crypto enthusiast still believes on xrp that it will rise again. I think xrp would be a good investment in the near future for traders. And take note, its just USA only banned the xrp. I heard that they will moved their headquarters in Asian continent. Even some trading platform delist the xrp, it is still valuable.

The fact that XRP would always reduce in prices and also increase in prices as time goes on proves that it is a cryptocurrency that is volatile in nature just like any other cryptocurrency in the market, so I am not always surprised when I see the price of cryptocurrency falling.

Ever since ripple has won the case against the United States, I expected the price of ripple to go up but it is something unfortunate that the price is still stagnant and and very slow, I wonder what might be the cause of this.

The xrp coin is just like the other coin in it's kind and catigory that has been in existence for so long but has not really shown that much of an increase value since they were established as a cryptocurrency

When Ripple was launched in 2012, it showed lot of potential, it even toppled ethereum in terms of market cap briefly in 2017, but it could not hold onto its position for long

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back