XRP Recovers!

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After Ripple got the shock from the SEC so that many exchanges delisted XRP, the price of XRP dropped drastically, and reached its lowest price on Dec 31, 2020 at a price of $ 0.219846 in fact, many people predict it will be zero. but since January 1, 2021, the price of XRP has started to rise, and now it has become $ 0.3245 and Capmarket $ 14,344,890,693 thus surpassing Litecoin's ranking on CoinmarketCap. Analysts see that support for XRP comes from Asia, especially Japan, because Japan currently sees XRP as different from stocks. Another supporter came from the continent of Europe, Bequant, a British investment company who believes that XRP still has potential in the future. Looking at the MACD indicator that has just crossed and the RSI is still below to move up, if the XRP price can exceed $ 0.32758 which is the upper limit then the next target is $ 0.39355 and it will rise to
$ 0.44370

XRP is recovering well for the past two days having reached a percentage increase of +7.64%. Its average opening value also increased from two days and also its closing value. If ripple can eventually overturn the lawsuit by SEC I believe it’ll bounce back and do even better than before

Ripple is really starting to recover and that is great to see because it is one of the most used crypto because of its low transaction fees. I think that the one thing that I ma very interested in though is the stance that the exchanges will take on ripple. Many delisted it and I think that if they start to list it again it could cause a drastic increase in the price even further.

A sustainable business always has a good backup plan.I mean it was anticipated by xrp that they will be hit bad but they were not prepared to go down after putting up alot of work in the industry of crypto currency.So we hope they can Stand whatever pressure will come again and that they can start to build up and gain momentum.Congratulationntersto the legal team for a good fight.

After Ripple got the shock from the SEC so that many exchanges delisted XRP, the price of XRP dropped drastically, and reached its lowest price on Dec 31, 2020 at a price of $ 0.219846 in fact, many people predict it will be zero. but since January 1, 2021, the price of XRP has started to rise, and now it has become $ 0.3245 and Capmarket $ 14,344,890,693 thus surpassing Litecoin's ranking on CoinmarketCap. Analysts see that support for XRP comes from Asia, especially Japan, because Japan currently sees XRP as different from stocks. Another supporter came from the continent of Europe, Bequant, a British investment company who believes that XRP still has potential in the future. Looking at the MACD indicator that has just crossed and the RSI is still below to move up, if the XRP price can exceed $ 0.32758 which is the upper limit then the next target is $ 0.39355 and it will rise to
$ 0.44370
Thanks for the info
I do believe the next major boom.in this world is the crypto world with the growth this currencies are acquired over the last few years. I would love to invest in xrp my self to not miss a good opportunity to earn alot in the future. Bitcoin is a very good eye opener
Thanks

$ 0.44370
This is really great news for the ripple lovers including me. In the past two weeks people dumped ripple at a very low prices and I was also tempted to dump my too that I bought when price was $0.3 but I later thought it was wise I take the risk to lose my assets and that period l even bought another $10 worth of ripple and added. Now ripple is beginning to recover and we all happy.

It comes as no shock really because most coin just follow the flow of Bitcoin. Once it is rising, it pulls a lot of them up. When it is falling, it takes everything down with it. It is like a Ripple effect it has in the market. It is the market leader in all Ramification.

This is really great news for the ripple lovers including me. In the past two weeks people dumped ripple at a very low prices and I was also tempted to dump my too that I bought when price was $0.3 but I later thought it was wise I take the risk to lose my assets and that period l even bought another $10 worth of ripple and added. Now ripple is beginning to recover and we all happy.
Big expectations, XRP has crossed the $ 0.32758 mark and now it has become $ 0.3550 and it doesn't take long. XRP will be able to hit the target of $ 0.39355 and the price will be $ 0.44370, of course now a lot of people will buy XRP.

that is normal with cryptocurrency. you can predict even 1 hour about future of coin. the more you predict it the more its disappoint. A bad news about coin can make it to drop in price like wise

Big expectations, XRP has crossed the $ 0.32758 mark and now it has become $ 0.3550 and it doesn't take long. XRP will be able to hit the target of $ 0.39355 and the price will be $ 0.44370, of course now a lot of people will buy XRP.
Thanks for informing because I didn't monitor prices today. I'm very glad things are becoming better with ripple because people including me nearly lost hope when the law suit affected ripple price. For those that took the risk and invested one week ago are now becoming happier because things are getting better at a faster rate.

Ripple will soon bounce back according to informaton have got from different analyst. It's just a matter of rime. However, Investors still need to trade the coin with caution as their case is still in court but If you think you want to go long term with the coin, you can just buy and keep for the whole time you wish to.

I say amen to a steady rise and long lasting one at that.As it is ,A lot of people are keeping faith and hoping it come out well from the SEC grasp.Its so interesting to see despite that it's surviving and standing it's ground.
I m not sure any other altcoin would survive this much if sides were to switch.
Talk of an altcoin with more than 9lives.

$ 0.44370
I used to say it with certainty, xrp would recover. This time for the better. I invested in it when it was struggling now I have made a profit of 50 percent. Like Robert Kiyosaki says, when others are investing be afraid, when others are afraid invest.

Like I always say, I believe in its recovery because it has passed through many trials even in the past but still survived it. I was studying its performance and it is encouraging especially this week. Let us still cross our hands till when the goal judhenent is pronounced.

I noticed it too as it is beginning to rise very rapidly, when it was down I sold all the XRP I had and now I deeply regrets it as I bought them back more expensive this morning when I saw that it isn't beginning to rise very rapidly once again. I prays it continues this route.

I for once never doubted that xrp will survive the present challenges it is facing. Am quite convinced that with time the price of xrp will continue to rise ,and after the verdict of the lawsuit , the price will surely rise up to $1. This is while I am planning on buying more xrp now

It would be interesting to watch how ripple deals with these challenges it's facing.

This will also serve as a lesson to all other cryptocurrency developers and holders alike.

But I have high hopes and wish ripple will overcome and rise to its full potential.

I was seriously praying for ripple to come back to its original price and thank God they have come back because I was one of among the investors in Ripple coin ,with these their normal price it is now I've been able to recover all my money that loss when they were going low because of their trial with the United States I just hope they will come back strong and strong and the price of ripple will continue to grow on each day

I genuinely think that the price of ripple can and will go higher, it still is a risky investment with the whole lawsuit going on, but to my belief, they'll win the case, now I'm saying this pretty confidently, but to be honest, there is still a chance that ripples price will crash, so it's good to keep that in mind as well.

I knew it would rise just didn't have the spare funds to enter the market. I am glad some people took my advice and are ripping the effort they put. Xrp is way too big to go down over a minor issue like that.
Post automatically merged:

I knew it would rise just didn't have the spare funds to enter the market. I am glad some people took my advice and are ripping the effort they put. Xrp is way too big to go down over a minor issue like that, worse that would have happened is another bigger coin taking over it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back