Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Remember how Musk was talking about having users pay a fee to use Twitter or X? Well it looks like that is coming to fruition, as he tested the new feature in New Zealand and the Philippines as a test run. Essentially new users would be charged $1 to tweet, retweet and other such things. Musk is calling it a "Not a Bot" subscription. I suspect he will roll this out for everyone in the future. If that's the case I will turn it off as I do not want any payment info on Twitter. No thanks!

It seems like a good idea to kick out all the bots from Twitter, but also a bad idea for user retention since there will be many people who are not willing to pay a single cent to be on Twitter, the entire internet is facing the problem of bots, and that doesn't mean they charge you on each platform you use.

When social media sites including Twitter are already making money from the content we create, I cannot imagine to pay money for using the platform. I have over a dozen twitter accounts, and the moment, they start charging money, I will just delete my account. When they are already making money from our content and traffic, why should we pay them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back