Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever work as a prison guard? I have some family that have worked as prison guards in the past, the pay is supposed to be really good, but the risk versus rewards isn't as good. Dealing with prisoners is unpredictable, and you could die at the hand of one too. So there are serious risks to consider if you want that good pay. There are awful things prisoners do to prison guards, they will throw nasty things at you. I wont say what, but lets just say it's gross and pretty much everything under the sun.

So do you think you could handle a job as a prison guard?

A friend of mine is currently working as a prison guard in my country and he is getting paid very well with a lot of benefits. I believe that it's a job that I can handle because there is a high level of security in the prisons where prison guards work. I will try as much as possible to be someone who knows how to do my job very well so that I don't get intimidated by criminals.

I am not interested in this career field. Based on what I have seen in movies and read in newspaper about the incidents occurring in the prisons and what the guards go through and what prisoners do, I do not think I would take this job. In some rare cases, what the guards do to the prisoners, I have no desire in this career field.

Haha this work is not for the light hearted according to experience from my knowns ones which is working there. Some of this dudes are notorious tout. Very troublesome and can dash you a bunch of headache.

I have not handle such work before, neither do I want to. At point of separating fight within two gangsters, injuries might follow. So at this point, no no.

Never. Once you are working in such a job you are exposed to violence murder attempts rapes and what not? It ruins your mental health seeing such things.
Not only that some prison guards abuse the system they are sadists and enjoy seeing other people suffering.. so I wouldn't want to work with such co-workers it is a corrupted system with toxcitiy and violence and that is not for me.

A friend of mine is currently working as a prison guard in my country and he is getting paid very well with a lot of benefits. I believe that it's a job that I can handle because there is a high level of security in the prisons where prison guards work. I will try as much as possible to be someone who knows how to do my job very well so that I don't get intimidated by criminals.
There is a lot to deal with as a prison guard. I'm glad he's finding success in it and he's safe. Criminals are very intimidating. I'd be scared myself.
I am not interested in this career field. Based on what I have seen in movies and read in newspaper about the incidents occurring in the prisons and what the guards go through and what prisoners do, I do not think I would take this job. In some rare cases, what the guards do to the prisoners, I have no desire in this career field.
Guards go through a lot, you have to deal with cases of prisoners flinging gross things at you, attempting to attack you, and more. It's a highly intense situation to be a part of and I know I could never handle it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back