What's new

Would you prefer spending time on other things than watching sports during Vacation?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Many loves watching sport than any other thing, I have friends that does that a lot and it seems to be ackward when I leave watching sport for other things to them. So tell us what your take on this?

During my holidays I don't usually watch sports but I do outdoor activities, I do sports, I go on a local trip or anything else I like, there is nothing wrong with watching sports while you are on vacation, but it is not among my main plans honestly.

It's not among your main plans? Well, yours plans are different from every other person's plans and besides it is Vacation you can decide to do other things

Well I don't usually focus much attention to sports when I'm on a vacation. I usually watch movies, play video games, and relax. I might watch some of my favorite teams play, but I doubt it'd be different from if I wasn't on vacation.

I know for most people, watching sports during the holidays is like a routine thing, Thanksgiving in the US is one that jumps out at me as I often see a lot of people who tend to post about football on Thanksgiving.

I don't tend to watch sports during the holidays, mainly because the sports that are played then are not ones that I follow so I tend to spend my time with family rather than watching sports.

During my holidays I don't usually watch sports but I do outdoor activities, I do sports, I go on a local trip or anything else I like, there is nothing wrong with watching sports while you are on vacation, but it is not among my main plans honestly.

This is what I do as well. Getting involved and doing everything to ensure that I have a good time on my vacation. I go skating, visiting cinemas and all of that whenever that I am on vacation.

Too much of anything to me gets me bored like seriously, so I can't spend all time watching sport. Am gonna mix activities.

If I'm on my vacation, I will engage in many things including watching football. It's my vacation which gives me the freedom to do whatever I like. If I want to watch football, I will watch until I'm tired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back