What's new

Would you let family live in a property for free, temporarily?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you had family who needed a place to stay, but were low on money, would you let them stay at one of your properties temporarily? How long would you let them stay? Would you require them to start paying rent after a certain point?

I'd let family stay, but I'd give them a goal for a date to move out. I wouldn't want to be taken advantage of and if they have a goal, it will motivate them faster. My nephew wanted to move in with us but my dad said we shouldn't let him or he'd never want to leave LOL I spoil my sister's kids.

It depends on how close the family is in terms of bloodline and where the property is located. I will of course allow my siblings, nieces and nephews, and first cousins to live on my property. However, I will not allow second cousins, uncles, aunts, and distant relatives to live on my property without paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back