What's new

Would you ever make an underground bunker on your property?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There are so many people out there who have made their own underground bunkers in case of emergency. Would you ever consider adding an underground bunker on your property? I imagine having one could help with your properties sale cost later on if you plan to sell. But I think it'd be cool to have a bunker built just in case of a natural disaster or the end of the world comes haha.

Would you ever build one?

You know, having an underground bunker sounds pretty cool and practical, especially for emergencies. I don't have one on my property right now, but I can see the value in having a well-equipped bunker as a backup plan for the future. It's a project that needs some careful thought, but it's definitely something to consider for that extra peace of mind and preparedness.

Last edited:
I don't think I would ever make a bunker on my property. When war erupts, no matter what you do, you cannot survive. You might be able to protect your head in the bunker but you still need food to survive and you might have to stack a lot of food, which might not be possible.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back