Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever attend college again after already completing it? I myself couldn't go through with it more than once, but I know there are people out there who often go back to college to get another degree, or to learn certain subjects. But could you put yourself back into a college setting? I don't think I'd ever want to go back, even if it's online schooling. What about you?

I think i might be liking myself going back to college once my friend and mates are with me, i enjoyed my college days and i think it won't be bad for me to go back. Well, it might also be an avenue to re-learn those stuffs you didn't pay attention to then
I don't think i have ever attended an Online college, i would rather prefer physical teaching than online because you will be able to express yourself and at the same time make your question know and it will be explained well, doing online classes, distractions may arise, like whatsapp message might come in from your babe or your team scored a goal you may need to check and the like

Last edited:
I want to go back and finish my associates in math (my 2nd degree) I was just a few courses from finishing it, and with a good job, I should be able to handle tuition.

If I had the money, probably so. I took one college course online and I dropped out because I felt like it wasn't what I really wanted to learn after all. I'd love to learn advanced web development to become a web developer one day, but college is expensive as heck, and staying motivated can sometimes be equally hard.

I tried college 3 times, dropped out every time. Way too stressful for me. I couldn't even finish a full semester. So I'll never return.

I don't like having super strict deadlines, so I'd rather take free courses and learn slower, at my own pace, so I'm not stressed out.

Personally, I don't have any unfinished business that would have the capacity to take me back to college. I'm done with college and there's nothing in hell that's ever going to take me back there. The only thing that I would be interested in now is going to be getting my PhD.

For my postgraduate study, yes, I will go back to college. Though I've enjoyed being a freelancer a part of me still yearns for some form of explosive discovery in academia. Due to that, I will consider going back to college when the time comes.

For my postgraduate study, yes, I will go back to college. Though I've enjoyed being a freelancer a part of me still yearns for some form of explosive discovery in academia. Due to that, I will consider going back to college when the time comes.

Acquisition of knowledge is something that should never end for us as long as we are still alive. It doesn't matter if you decide to go back to the four walls of the university or take online courses to acquire those knowledge, the most important thing is for you to never stop.

In my life, I didn’t even finish it because I left it in the 1st year, but I definitely wouldn’t go back because now I have achieved a lot and I’m studying without a diploma and I wouldn’t want to leave everything now and spend 4 years studying

College is one of the life experience which dopes quite well. No matter how sweet and interesting it was, can't go back to it. I aim the apex not nadir, going back is traveling back in time, I prefer traveling to the future instead.

Right now I have no interest in going back to university because I stopped going not long ago, but maybe in the future I want to start a new career and decide to go again, you should never say never.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back