What's new

Would you consider the skilled trades?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, college or university is not for everyone. At the same time, there are great money-making opportunities out there that don't require student loans and years of debt to pay off. Many individuals have found that they can make a good living in the skilled trades. When I think of skilled trades, I think of construction, because that is what I do. Skilled trades can include carpentry, drywalling, tile setting, flooring, electrical, plumbing, painting, roofing, etc. Of course, there are other skilled trades as well, such as auto-mechanic, welding, glass glazing, and more. There is a demand for workers in the skilled trades, so trying to find work is often not a problem.

And then, after apprenticing under someone else for a few years, you can start your own business, and find guys to work for you, increasing your income in this manner as well.

Have you, or would you, ever consider the skilled trades as a career?

I think we need to understand this, going to college and university is not just about learning something so that you can earn a livelihood. Education helps you to become better at what you do. With some skills, everyone can earn but not everyone can become learned person without formal education

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back