What's new

Would You Condider Investing in Polkadot

I will not invest in any polkadot coin for now even in the nearest future. I only concentrate on coins that I have known and am very conversant with personally before investing

Definitely polkadot is a very good coin to buy and hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. The coin Is a very good prospect and has all things to make one money in long term

I just found out about a cryptocurrency called Polkadot. It is the fourth best crypto with a price of $15, Polkadot's circulating supply is surprisingly ten times bigger than ethereum.
Polkadot seems like a coin with a lot of good potentials and I am considering investing my money in this coin. It looks like a better option than some of the newly launched coins in the market. What do you think about Polkadot? Would you invest in Polkadot if you had the money?
Although this as been a long time this thread was published, but since then dot managed to reach 40$ before the bearish run...

Since you have seen some good sites and potential of this coin, you can simply go ahead and invest amount you are willing to lose on this coin and keep the fingers crossed.

I just found out about a cryptocurrency called Polkadot. It is the fourth best crypto with a price of $15, Polkadot's circulating supply is surprisingly ten times bigger than ethereum.
Polkadot seems like a coin with a lot of good potentials and I am considering investing my money in this coin. It looks like a better option than some of the newly launched coins in the market. What do you think about Polkadot? Would you invest in Polkadot if you had the money?
This is my first time hearing the name of this coin polka-dot, but if you think the coin is reliable to invest in it please I will still advise you to invest in it wisely because most of the coin is not that stable though.

Polkadot is a cryptocurrency that I have been observing for some time now and I believe has a very good project so if I should get a very good entry and definitely going to enter.

I don't really have time to invest in all this cryptocurrency which I have not done any research about them ,I have the list of all the cryptocurrency I am interested to invest one after the other, for now I will concentrate on the list I have for myself.

To be very honest with you this is the first time I am going to hear about this cryptocurrency. It is very important to investigate before you decide to invest in the cryptocurrency. And you should not invest beyond normal capacity.

It's actually one of a profitable coin to invest in ,the coin price is still lot more cheaper ,so many bought at when it was $1 and if they are still holding till now ,then they would be making huge amount of profit

Well, this currency is not yet in my mind. Currently, I have chosen two coins, ADA and Mattic. I am happy with Mattic performance. ADA has fallen down drastically but I believe this is going to be next Solana.

I don't have the interest to invest in the cryptocurrency for now , the reason is because I don't have the time to focus on other cryptocurrency. I have potential cryptocurrency I am considering to invest.

Well, this currency is not yet in my mind. Currently, I have chosen two coins, ADA and Mattic. I am happy with Mattic performance. ADA has fallen down drastically but I believe this is going to be next Solana.
Base on its circulating supply it will be very difficult for us to see it at a reasonable price . It is just something that should be calculated just to know our stand and not to over depend on most or this cryptocurrency. From my research the coin is a promising cryptocurrency but it has a very high circulating supply.

The circulating supply may not likely push the coin to reach a reasonable price, but however that is not only a case of consideration as other things can be put into consideration. What does the coin has to offer ?

If i had enough money to invest and if i finally overcome my fear for high risk investments like crypto currencies, i would definitely invest in polkadot. It seems like a promising coin.

I just recently learned about polkadot, so I haven't had a chance to investigate it.
I might not invest right now because I don't know a lot.
Many factors, not merely the asset's increasing value, influence my decision to invest.

O
Polkadot got a lot of hype because of it's parachains which has fizzled out. It's not good to get 'married' to any coin, and Yiu should just make sure you make your profits and leave early.

However, it's still one of the best projects out there that's still building even in this bear market.

Polkadot seems like a coin with a lot of good potentials and I am considering investing my money in this coin. It looks like a better option than some of the newly launched coins in the market. What do you think about Polkadot?
I will like to wait a little bit before investing.

I will not invest in any polkadot coin for now even in the nearest future. I only concentrate on coins that I have known and am very conversant with personally before investing
I really don't know about this kind of coin. So, I can't take risk to invest my my and also not prefer you to do it because if it is famous I will be aware of this polkadot coins and don't hesitate to invest in it.

Is this currency still highly valued as before? If it still it at this value, I'll be sure to monitor and make investment at least because for a coin to survive this last bearish run means there's a lot of potential in that currency.

I can only invest in polkadot when I have excess money. For sure, polkadot seem to have a good potential, but who can say in certainty that it's price will rise astronomically in the future. 2 years ago, my friends were investing in some new coins with the hope that within one year that they'll become rich. Today, those coins are not even listed in many market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back