Would you change your religion for money

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people will easily say no. But what if you are offered millions? Would you still say no. You have heard of Judas, right? When someone like Christ's disciple can give up faith for money, who are we exactly to refuse money?

If I were offered millions logically yes, depending on the money, anyway, a religion is just a set of beliefs, sometimes a little different from the inner faith, you can keep your faith but change your beliefs.

That's very true. In my home country, a lot of people are giving up Hinduism for Christianity because some Churches are trying to lure people into their faith by helping them, especially people from poor community.

That's very true. In my home country, a lot of people are giving up Hinduism for Christianity because some Churches are trying to lure people into their faith by helping them, especially people from poor community.
I understand, here in my country Christianity/Catholicism is in total decline, it seems that it is spreading to other countries, outside the West.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back