What's new

Would you be willing to become a test subject of Mask's Neuralink company?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
Recently, I saw the news that the first person who agreed to become a donor is alive and she can control a computer with the help of her mind. Before, I thought that it would be much more difficult, but now I see that many people express their willingness to become a test subject. Would you be willing to risk it and get it for free and have such unusual abilities?

For me i'm not ready to take that risk just yet. It's a huge leap and would depend on understanding more about the potential risks and benefits. With more positive progress, I might have a change of mind though.

If I get enough money that can change my entire life and those who depend on me, and if something happens to me during the trial, or immediately after the trial, and my family is compensated well, I could certainly become a trial.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back