What's new

Would you be able to fall asleep feeling hungry?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1200USD
Biznotes
I don't really like a lot of food and I don't like to go to bed with a lot of food in my stomach. But sometimes I can't even sleep on an empty stomach because I start thinking about even a morsel of food. Also, doctors do not advise to do this because the organism is very exhausted during sleep and it needs to take energy from somewhere

I like your posts, these are very life situations haha especially for me, I went to bed like that only 1 time, I was too lazy to cook food, after that I didn't do that

When I am hungry, I cannot fall asleep. I need to eat something to sleep soundly. However, when I am angry, I can seep empty stomach.

I have done this on multiple occasions. I used to enjoy starving myself and resented the fact that I had to eat. It was a mental health problem that I am glad I healed up from and left in my past.

Sometimes I eat too much up to a point that it becomes a necessity to go to bed with eating again to balance things up. Lol. But this occur on very rare occasion though.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back