What's new

Would you be a race car driver for a living?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider being a race car driver for a living? I personally wouldn't be able to handle racing myself, especially since I don't drive. But, would you be a racer if you have the knowledge and could handle driving cars are high speeds? I would be too scared to crash.

Unfortunately, becoming a racing driver is not what I would be willing to do for any amount of money because of the risk that is associated with this line of job. It is just like those who are into driving in the Formula 1 sports, I can never put myself in such harm's way simply because I want to make money.

No, I wouldn't want to be a racing car driver as my career. I've being in a fatal car accident which nearly had me burnt alive. I can't be a race driver knowing what I do about the dangers of their job with fatal accidents.

Truth to be told, I love watching racing sports. Also racing games are interesting, no doubt but I don't risk myself of Such in reality, am not really good at racing. Choosing it as my career is a big no to it. Any speedy stuff is not my thing.

No, I wouldn't want to be a racing car driver as my career. I've being in a fatal car accident which nearly had me burnt alive. I can't be a race driver knowing what I do about the dangers of their job with fatal accidents.

This is exactly what I talked about concerning those who are into the sports like Formula 1. I've watched so many Formula 1 tournament and witnessed a lot of accidents in which the drivers were devastated in the accident they had while racing. This is part of the reason why I can never do this kind of thing.

When I was very fond of cars in my childhood, I thought that I would be able to do it even if I was not successful, I would definitely earn money for a living, but later I realized that racers need no less training than other football players and the risk of death from an accident is much greater

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back