What's new

With a wonderful performance from BTC, do you see it's price falling in the first quarter of 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to time the market for Bitcoin, is just as foolish as any other form of gambling. Deciding if Bitcoin will go up or down is child's play, the trick is knowing when and how far. My solution is not to care.

I prefer to get my Bitcoin free and when it goes up use it to make my life more fun. When it goes down, I just spend my time finding more ways to collect more until it goes up again. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and watched it go up 10X to provide me with the most fun I have had in years this Christmas. I used Bitcoin to buy Gift Cards for family gifts and still ended up with my balance larger than I started with this year.
I think I would have to apply a little of this to my dealings with bitcoin especially, about getting the coin possibly free and just watch it grow with no unnecessary headaches about its rise or fall in price.

Yea it might reduce in the first quarter of 2021 but it can never fall as low as $10000. With the high demand of bitcoin right now even if it falls it can never fall to half the price it currently is now.

I can predict that BTC Will still fall down in 2021 but not quarter. It will do more better in the quarter of 2021, but in the of 2021 it will fall down that is my own prediction and by that time it will give people an opportunity to invest on it. As for me I can't wait to witness it so that I will invest on it because I know it will still raise up.

From previous experiences, it is very possible and forecasters expect a slight or heavy fall in the price which may last for a while and various factors are responsible for this, for anyone who wishes to buy some btc, do make sure to buy some, not too much in case there comes a worse case scenario.

performing better doesn't necessarly mean that it will drop in price any sooner, i mean even before the pandemic, it was doing kinda well, not increasing with the same rate it's doing currently, but was still improving, any future drop doesn't really mean it wil keep dropping

I have stop predicting bitcoin, because it is as volatile as fuel
The reason isn’t because my prediction was bitcoin falling before the Christmas break due to the festive season. I thought people would want to sell their coins for the festive seasons but the price kept on increasing. So I believe its price will keep increasing

Bitcoin as actually attain a level which it has never attained in the time past, especially this month of December. While having a chat about the currency with some friends, I predicted the fall in price between December and the first quarter but I don't see it falling anymore.

I think bitcoin has much potential to continue rising for some more landmarks like 30k or 35k. But bitcoin is much unpredictable so let's see what happens. This year bitcoin really made historic rise. 4k to 29.3k within 1 year is very impressive.

The economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic is the reason more people are staring to embrace cryptocurrency. This trend coupled with the rise in price of bitcoin will not stop in first quarter of 2021. It will only continue.

We all know Bitcoin is a pump and dump coin. It will definitely drop down in the first quarter of 2021 just like what happened in 2017. If you know you want to invest in the coin just wait till like March to make your decision whether to buy it not to buy because that's when the price will actually dip.

I get amaze when I see person predicting the future of a thing which is still six month away from the present.

Most times I wonder if they are magicians or something else? We are grateful and happy that despite the ups and downs at accompany the years 2020 BTC still stood strong and surprised everyone. That is something we should be thankful about

I am very optimistic about life, I see no reason why I should predict it fall in worth in the up coming year. In fact, I see it rising in the upcoming year for me

BTC has done very well this year, it got to its all till hight of $24,000.00 and it's still pushing high. In March, 2020 it was predicted that it will hit $20,000.00 it did and surpassed that mark.

Do you see it falling below $20,000.00 marks in the Q1 of 2021 because few years back it got to $10,000. 00 then fell in Q1 the following year below $6,000.00, many people lost their money, some people had to dump their BTC fearing prices will decline further.

Please what's your thoughts??
I don't think so, although crypto is always unpredictable and risky but i believe bitcoin will further improve and its rate will fluctuate up and up in this year. It may bounce more than $50000, so hold it till best time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back