Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
YouTube is trying to push people to turn off their adblock in order to use their platform. If you have adblock on, you likely would have seen a message stating to turn it off as it's against YouTubes terms and conditions. It might even say you have 3 chances to turn it off otherwise you could be cut out of using it for a while. My friend has been fussing about it every time he goes to YouTube, but they stopped bugging him.

Anyway, do you think YouTube can win against adblockers? Or will adblockers stick around?

I don't have to worry about using their website because I use their app on my iPhone and Google Chromebook. As to the question at hand, if it remains to be a term of their service then there's no stopping them from enforcing it, though they may lose a lot of viewers because a lot of people despise ads. Either way, they may be losing revenue in the end, I guess what they decide in the foreseeable future will dictate what happens.

First of all, no one wants to look at annoying ads when they go on any website. Let alone be forced to watch them on a video. It's bad enough with streaming services. Personally, I myself am going to use as many ad blockers as possible to avoid seeing more crap that is a waste of my time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back