What's new

Will you go bankrupt if you lose all your cryptocurrency?

I won't go bankrupt. I only invest in cryptocurrency with my spare cash and not with all my life savings. I have reads so many things and I understand the risks involved in cryptocurrency , so I cannot risk my whole money.

You really have to try as much. As I have setted it in one of my comments I can only be able to invest 40% and that's all . others goes into stable cryptocurrency with no possibility of reducing in value due to volatility.
Investing a large stake of your financial assets into cryotocurrency is not a really wise economic move because cryptocurrency in general is not reliable and stable enough to provide regular returns on your investment

I am saving my money for something very important and not only to invest in cryptocurrency.
I won't go bankrupt. I only invest in cryptocurrency with my spare cash and not with all my life savings. I have reads so many things and I understand the risks involved in cryptocurrency , so I cannot risk my whole money.
For now 30% of my earnings goes into a cryptocurrency as I consider this to be the best time for people to buy their favourite. It was before that I believe saving money in cryptocurrency was the best until I came to understand about the bearish season.

I am saving my money for something very important and not only to invest in cryptocurrency.
For now 30% of my earnings goes into a cryptocurrency as I consider this to be the best time for people to buy their favourite. It was before that I believe saving money in cryptocurrency was the best until I came to understand about the bearish season.
30% of money for crypto investment is ok. it will not make you go bankrupt if it happens that cryptocurrency cease to exist. However we're always advised that we are supposed to be investing what we can afford to lose. That is the general rules.

30% of money for crypto investment is ok. it will not make you go bankrupt if it happens that cryptocurrency cease to exist. However we're always advised that we are supposed to be investing what we can afford to lose. That is the general rules.

The percentage of portfolio might vary and differ. It also depends on how much you are willing to risk in such kind of markets. Personally, I would never risk a huge sum of money at all.

Cryptocurrency is among one of my most significant investment but then I am not going to be going bankrupt if I am going to lose all of them. I have made my investment in such a way that I do not put everything in one basket.

The honest answer to this very question would be a yes because I don't think I have up to fifty dollars worth of asset in my offline bank. The rest is stored safely in the cryptocurrency market and if that happens then I would go bankrupt.

The Bearish season in cryptocurrency has really taught me a lesson because a lot of people who were investing all their life savings in cryptocurrency with the main purpose of generating profit may be going through a lot of financial stress now.

The percentage of portfolio might vary and differ. It also depends on how much you are willing to risk in such kind of markets. Personally, I would never risk a huge sum of money at all.
Since bitcoins is a very trusted cryptocurrency , so many people seems to be risking so much money in Bitcoin as it is not trusted. A lot of people that invest heavily don't trust alternative cryptocurrency at all.

If I lose all my cryptocurrency holdings that means 50% of all my money is gone. I'll probably not go bankrupt because I have other savings but that may affect me emotionally.
It is a wise choice to not invest all your savings and all your money in something risky like crypto, you should invest as much as you can afford to lose because more than that will damage your financial life.

It is a wise choice to not invest all your savings and all your money in something risky like crypto, you should invest as much as you can afford to lose because more than that will damage your financial life.
Probably, there was a time I lost almost all my money in cryptocurrency. That actually taught me a lesson for the future. Investing what you can afford to lose is always the best.

Cryptocurrency is among one of my most significant investment but then I am not going to be going bankrupt if I am going to lose all of them. I have made my investment in such a way that I do not put everything in one basket.
I think you probably have enough to make investments in different projects and that's really cool. Other than cryptocurrency, I don't think I would trust any other investment platform.

I have a substantial amount of crypto investment, however, I also have other investments as well as I have multiple income sources. Therefore, I will not become bankrupt even when I lose all my cryptos.

I have a substantial amount of crypto investment, however, I also have other investments as well as I have multiple income sources. Therefore, I will not become bankrupt even when I lose all my cryptos.
That is really very good. It's not always wise Ito have all your eggs in one basket but finding project to invest in these days is actually something very difficult. That's why I just left mine in the cryptocurrency market.

Apart from investing in multiple markets, you also need to invest in multiple assets. For instance, if you are investing in crypto, you should never put your all invest in one crypto, you need to invest in multiple crypto assets.

If cryptocurrencies due today, I will not be affected by it. I have not started investing in them and when I do, I won't put all my money in it. I will just invest a portion of my money there and always withdraw the profits to save elsewhere.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back