What's new

Will you be watching the Olympics next year?

charming primrose

❝The best lies are seasoned with a bit of truth.❞
100 Posts Club
Oct 16, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you will be tuning in, are there any particular sports or people you are wanting to see?

I honestly only follow gymnastics, swimming, and diving, and that's about it. Excited that Simone Biles is back in action, so I will definitely be watching the Olympics.

If you will be tuning in, are there any particular sports or people you are wanting to see?

I honestly only follow gymnastics, swimming, and diving, and that's about it. Excited that Simone Biles is back in action, so I will definitely be watching the Olympics.

I like to watch athletics. That is one of the sports that I will watching at the Olympics next year. I want to see what the athletes have got and who is ready and fit to win the medals at the Olympics.

I like to watch athletics. That is one of the sports that I will watching at the Olympics next year. I want to see what the athletes have got and who is ready and fit to win the medals at the Olympics.
I honestly might watch every single event 😂 but pay close attention to the ones that I like more.

I've never missed any Olympics tournament. It's my favourite sports season. Swimming is my favourite sports in Olympics. It's the main sports which makes it difficult for me to miss any Olympics tournament I'm aware of when it's starting. The opening ceremony is always magical.

Yes of course, I will definitely be watching Olympics whenever it starts because it is a tournament that takes a lot of time for it to be prepared. Whenever it starts, there are so many great encounters where you're going to see participants trying to win gold.

This is exactly what makes Olympics an exceptional tournament. It is not like football where only one team is going to win the trophy and even in Olympics, there is still the men's football tournament where the countries playing try to win gold as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back