What's new

Will you be thrilled seeing google listing crypto payment option??

I would be glad and it would also be for their benefit ,because they would get more crypto users that will want to signup on their platform to earn
You are right. If Google endorses crypto, that will be the day the BTC and Alt coin will hit their all time high and stay up there. And from the way things are going, this will happen very soon. It started with Elon Musk and Bill Gates, next it will be google and other tech giants like Facebook etc.

This is definitely a good development and if it happens then it's a good thing for crypto and all its investors, not only would the price of coins increase but more top companies might follow the footsteps of Google and with time crypto might be accepted worldwide

I will be more than thrilled,at the moment their channel of earning is not favorable and this is because of demographic differences,but if crypto is adopted it will go a long way.

This is definitely a good development and if it happens then it's a good thing for crypto and all its investors, not only would the price of coins increase but more top companies might follow the footsteps of Google and with time crypto might be accepted worldwide
Yes, more companies gonna follow the steps of google, if they decide to implement what they announced, by adding crypto payment to their company.

Yes, more companies gonna follow the steps of google, if they decide to implement what they announced, by adding crypto payment to their company.
Yeah definitely, let's see how things go tho because this would be really beneficial to majority of people who work online and even website owners too who make use of AdSense too so fingers crossed on the developments

I doubt this. I think the volatility of the crypto market would be the biggest flag. However, I do think it is possible, this would allow people have a universal access to payment.

I doubt this. I think the volatility of the crypto market would be the biggest flag. However, I do think it is possible, this would allow people have a universal access to payment.
The volatility doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, it could go either way. I'm sure all these have been put into consideration so if it does happen I'm sure it would be a good development

The volatility doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, it could go either way. I'm sure all these have been put into consideration so if it does happen I'm sure it would be a good development
I agree, it would be a good development, just like I stated in the message. It gives a lot of people access to a wide range of products because of crypto. Tesla did it, just stopped. There are bitcoin ATMs around the world. It isn't a new thing.

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and payments through them are subject to such volatility. Personally, if crypto would be adopted, I would prefer the use of stable coins since they are hardly volatile.

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and payments through them are subject to such volatility. Personally, if crypto would be adopted, I would prefer the use of stable coins since they are hardly volatile.
Did you know that companies accepting Crypto currencies has the option to exchange them immediately through bitpay or hold them ?.

Did you know that companies accepting Crypto currencies has the option to exchange them immediately through bitpay or hold them ?.
Those companies mostly have collaborations with such platforms which makes things seamless but in a situation where individuals are to receive pay from Google in crypto, that is where I have my concerns.

Those companies mostly have collaborations with such platforms which makes things seamless but in a situation where individuals are to receive pay from Google in crypto, that is where I have my concerns.
Google will still collaborate with site like Bitpay to carry out such transactions recall even bizdustry has a company that carry out payment transaction for them.

Their is speculation ongoing, that google, the number one search engine platform, wants to add crypto payment option to its payment list. So that, its customers or users will consider using crypto to cash out their funds made through them, or make deposits through crypto option.
What do you have to say about this ongoing speculation, do you think its a welcome development??

Are you talking about adding crypto payment method for adsense? Well, it would not affect me. This is because I really do not plan to earn money through adsense. getting an adsense account is so difficult and I really do not want to go through all the tiresome steps you need to take in order to get that account. I believe I can earn money without adsense.

Are you talking about adding crypto payment method for adsense? Well, it would not affect me. This is because I really do not plan to earn money through adsense. getting an adsense account is so difficult and I really do not want to go through all the tiresome steps you need to take in order to get that account. I believe I can earn money without adsense.
Don't you want to earn money well via your website?? Google Adsense is the best in the internet when it comes to pay rate. Not just accepting crypto for adsense payment but for general purpose.

You are right. If Google endorses crypto, that will be the day the BTC and Alt coin will hit their all time high and stay up there. And from the way things are going, this will happen very soon. It started with Elon Musk and Bill Gates, next it will be google and other tech giants like Facebook etc.
I really hope they do ,because elon musk accepting bitcoin still don't give 100% motive to google ,because of the recent post on twitter about bit co in,,and it affected the price

If Google should add crypto currency to their payment system it means more Institution will buy more Bitcoin and it will give the crypto currency exchange Business a benefit of doubt in the heart of those that have been condemning it that it's fraud
True, google services are quite unique, one can see that from the products and services they offer like Google drive, photos, gmail etc so listing crypto would definately be a profitable venture for crypto and Google.

I receive payment from google adsense via western union. If Google uses crypto payment I will be thrilled because I can use those cryptos to hold in my account so that I can build portfolio
It will be a great idea and a good development if Google do that because everyone is now use to crytocurrency and accept the change.

It will be a great idea and a good development if Google do that because everyone is now use to crytocurrency and accept the change.
That's correct. Since crypto currency is becoming popular day by day, it will be very good if google accepts crypto payment. However, major ad networks do not use crypto

Honestly everyone will be happy by google wouldn't do that, google is worldwide, cryptocurrency is not... Some countries do not yet adopt the use of cryptocurrency even till now.
Google can do whatever they want when it comes to how they want you to pay them for their services. I think if they add cryptocurrency as a payment option, it will be a welcomed idea for many

I just hope google do things fast and integrate the addition of crypto into their company, it will give lots of people more zeal to work with google since payment won't be stressful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back