What's new

Will we start to see more tiny home/house communities spring up?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Tiny home/house communities seem to be becoming a thing around the world. I've heard that some people in my are are interested in starting their own like trailer park, but for tiny homes, or those people who live and travel in their cars/vehicles.

I am actually thinking of the idea myself. If I could buy a nice bit of land, spruce it up, and rent off portions of the land to tiny home owners, I could probably make some good money. Would you ever do this?

I think it's worth looking into. I've been seeing a lot of people deciding to live and travel in their cars, watched several vlogs on YouTube where they're showing how their lifestyle looks.

However, it's worth to consider where they usually travel, or where they usually stop by, and start the idea from there. Overall, I think this is a good idea and has a future.

In recent times, tiny homes have become very popular here. A normal house takes just about $100k to build (provided, you already have a piece of land), hower, a tiny home costs just about $35K. Because of cheaper cost, a lot of people are taking an interest in tiny homes. I think these homes will become even more popular in the near future.

Home owners are building based on their budget now. Inflation have made everything about the cost of house building very expensive. Building tiny homes is the way out for most house owners and real estate developers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back