What's new

Will we see more short form video sites like TikTok?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that we'll start to see more short form sites like TikTok and Instagram pop up? Or do we already have enough with IG, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Snapchat and probably a few others? I think if we see more, it'll just oversaturate the app store with these sites that all probably show the same or similar enough content. Most people already multipost their content to all platforms. I doubt it would hurt them to upload to yet another site, but I think more sites popping up, will just result in those new sites being forgotten fast.

There are chances that people would take an attempt to build another one of the short video format social media sites, but I don't think it would work at all. The existing ones have taken over the market so its not gonna be easy to make a name of itself within this highly competitive zone.

Since you’ve asked, I think we already have enough out there however, there aren't enough people ready to give up making money, and that's a good thing. An idea can pop up from somewhere and make waves again. As long as it is good, it is welcome.

After Tiktok, youtube, facebook and instagram, all started short video features. There are also multiple Tiktok clone platforms. I think short video platforms will continue to proliferate. However, whether these platforms will survive or not that question cannot be answered.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back