What's new

Will we end up seeing more trailer parks/small house communities?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the way inflation is going all around the world, and here in the US it's much of the same. Cost of living keeps going up, but cost of pay isn't matching 100%. I live near a trailer park myself, but also live in a trailer home. Not like a RV trailer, but a standard trailer home. I really think with the cost of housing, people are going to start to move to trailer parks and buy up trailer homes. Some may even live in RV trailers or tiny homes. But what I'm getting at, is that I think we'll start to see more small communities pop up around trailer parks or tiny communities with small/tiny homes/RV campers etc.

Do you think that's where people are going to go when they can't afford a house or bigger property?

Trailer parks are not popular here, in fact they are non-existent. However small houses are getting popular here. In recent times due to the rising cost of building big houses, people are opting for pre-fab houses and movable houses. People are interested in small houses and developers are also building small houses here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back