What's new

Will we be able to withdraw crypto from local banks?

This is already possible with the emergence of cryptocurrency ATM that is now available in some countries where you can withdraw your cryptocurrency in fiat currency through the ATM.

During when our government haven't banned crypto to naira exchange. The banks store lots of crypto via their own wallet to trade.

local bank withdrawal for crypto currency is not available in my home country because crypto currency is illegal here, If I want to withdraw, I will have to exchange to other forms of money

If a day ever comes that we can be draw it from the bank then I think that the main aim of even creating something like cryptocurrencies is already defeated because it is supposed to be completely digital.

It is not only going to be possible to be withdrawing it via ATMs nationwide, it is already happening in my country here for quite a while now

Crypto is getting day by day and there is a need of it to be get known
An be able to be withdrawn in local banks and some other means of transaction that's on my own opinion

I think it will be hard to withdraw because of how things are going now almost all government are against crypto currencies because it give the masses an upper hand of how to make money easy so they begin to ban it.

If crypto currency is legit in your countries and if the banks in your countries allow crypto withdrawls, I think you can easily withdraw your crypto currencies to your local banks.

Definitely , one or the other day in future , we see Bitcoin ATMs in each and every corner of any country worldwide and we crypto transactions will become more popular among the people. There are already some banks in our country accepting crypto partially.

It is possible for you to withdraw crypto currency to your to your local bank account with binance, it was possible before and I have withdrawn it before to my bank account until the Nigerian Federal Government stop it.

Some government's are really committed to making sure crypto currency doesn't see the light of day because they can't control it but other's are embracing it with time who knows..it might happen

There are a few banks in the U.S. that are allowing crypto to be held and transferred inside your bank account. Though it is still being worked on with a number of other banks that have shown interest. Most of them have to figure out how to mitigate the costs of allowing people to sell or transfer the crypto.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
There are a few banks in the U.S. that are allowing crypto to be held and transferred inside your bank account. Though it is still being worked on with a number of other banks that have shown interest. Most of them have to figure out how to mitigate the costs of allowing people to sell or transfer the crypto.
I hope it will spread to Africa, Nigeria especially we are the largest economy in Africa with nothing to show for it .. shame!

If not for the ban of cryptocurrency in Nigeria people were withdrawing their cryptocurrency through binance to there bank account easily but I am optimistic the government will lift the ban.

I think the question is asking if someday we can go to the bank and deposit or buy cryptocurrency into your account not using any app or phones

I think this will be possible in the next 4-5 years but that's after the world have fully understood the meaning and worth of cryptocurrency
Exactly, this is what the question was talking about, not whether you can withdraw your crypto into your local bank account, which by the way isn't possible. What people are describing is basically selling their crypto to fintech while they in turn pay in local currency.

Yes, as long as technology is fast rising I believe a time will come where Crypto currency would be withdrawn to our local bank accounts.

Withdrawal of Cryptocurrency to local bank in my country is not easy as that since the placement of ban on it but i think the best way the transaction could be done is through peer to peer transaction

I don't think that crypto can be withdraw through your local bank account all one need to do is to find one to sell the coin, then you can be able to transfer it into your local bank account.

I think that it is very possible for this to happen. You will soon start seeing banks allowing people to withdraw their money via bank ATMs. That will be a very good development seen in the crypto world.

Bitcoins ,Etherium or any other crypto currency can not be withdrawn into abank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there. The first method may be quicker to set up but is a bit more risky.
They is this app for selling crypto(luno)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back