What's new

Will the world decide on just one cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that the whole world will ever focus on just one cryptocurrency? Maybe Bitcoin since it's the most popular one today. I think one day we could see all the weak currencies dying and Bitcoin sticking around. Maybe the other currencies still standing will move into Bitcoin somehow. I just don't think we'll be using too many cryptocurrencies once we decide on just one universal one.

It could happen over time, although I think that in general people have different preferences within the crypto world and I see it as very difficult for only one cryptocurrency to remain or people only decide to use only one, diversity is good, I do not see optimal that there are thousands and thousands of cryptos as there are today, but neither that there is only one, i think that Bitcoin, Ethereum y Litecoin have a long live along of them.

What makes cryptocurrencies fun, if you ask me, is the emergence of these new coins. Thr thrills that come with trading the ones that can give you profits is that has made a lot of crypto traders want to stick around.

So, selling an idea of a single cryptocoin such as Bitcoin can not make for majority of the stakeholders in the crypto market.

What makes cryptocurrencies fun, if you ask me, is the emergence of these new coins. Thr thrills that come with trading the ones that can give you profits is that has made a lot of crypto traders want to stick around.

So, selling an idea of a single cryptocoin such as Bitcoin can not make for majority of the stakeholders in the crypto market.
That is totally true, many trends were created thanks to new coins or even meme coins, and attract new investors who later they decide to stay in the cryptographic world, the problem is when there are as many coins as now that there are 25000 or more, I do not remember well, which a lot of them are useless, but well, time will put them in place.

That is totally true, many trends were created thanks to new coins or even meme coins, and attract new investors who later they decide to stay in the cryptographic world, the problem is when there are as many coins as now that there are 25000 or more, I do not remember well, which a lot of them are useless, but well, time will put them in place.

I am not disputing the fact that there are a couple of shit projects or dumps that were created just to mess up some investors, but that doesn't deny the fact that there are a lot of exciting projects that have promising futures in the crypto currency markets. See how far coins such as LTC and BCH has gone, for example.

Yes, I think that of all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will remain the main main and only currency in this area. As in the case of the US Dollar 🇺🇸 This currency is used in 17 countries 🌎of the world and not only. it is in 1st place it is the global reserve currency of the world 💪

I do believe that we will one day see the world decide on just one cryptocurrency and that will more than likely be Bitcoin as that is the one that has been around the longest and seems to be the one that many would trust.

I do see it being a while though before they even decide on just one cryptocurrency if that ever does happen.

There are two countries I know who would never agree to this. They are China and Russia. China is the first country which started the fight against cryptocurrency. There's no way they will accept to use one cryptocurrency when they have their own coins. Putin and Russia behaves in a similar way like the Chinese. He doesn't like to be dictated to.

The beauty of cryptocurrency is really about how you can change from one particular coin to another and that's how we are able to make money from it. If the whole world should focus on one coin, then trading would be impossible to do.

I think the world was already decided on Bitcoin as one main crypto currency. That's why bitcoin is the highest valued crypto, in terms of price and market cap. However, along with bitcoin other coins will also continue to exist as crypto being decentralized money, anyone with relevant skills and resources can create their own crypto.

There won't be one cryptocurrency in use worldwide. I don't see how it's going to work out. There are so many cryptocurrency already which proves that it's going to be impossible to impose only one cryptocurrency on everyone every part of the world. I won't trust that one coin because if crashes, it will be war.

I always thought that all existing cryptocurrencies should be removed (deleted) and only the Bitcoin currency should be left. And those who have savings in another cryptocurrency, then give them the choice to Convert their income to Bitcoin/US Dollar

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back