What's new

Will the price of Bitcoin drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because we can see that this coin is going up daily so it's not bad deal. If you can't invest ,and you are working online then you can get withdraw in Bitcoins. this is also work as investment ,but only if you have no need to use that money which you request to get withdraw
Though I see that many of my friends are considering litecoin too and I am beginning to think it is going to also appreciate in value like Bitcoin.

It is very possible that Bitcoin can reach $ 20k because many rich people, institutions and whales store large amounts of Bitcoin, so that there is only a small amount of Bitcoin available on the market, it is even predicted that it will be $ 100k by the end of 2021. At the moment it seems unlikely that the Bitcoin price will drop drastically. , unless they (big Bitcoin holders) sell their Bitcoin.

I think it ll continue going up,may be there ll be decrease in the price but not much. And I don't think the price ll reach at 20k$ this year but hopefully next year
I think so too. It seems only those who have much money and are considering Long term investment that would enjoy the current trends in crypto currencies.

It was pretty surprising that bitcoin rushed towards 20k all time high recovering from 4k bitcoin's lowest in this year. It didn't stop at 20k though, it continued to rise and finally reached 29.3k yesterday. I think it may reach 30k very soon.

The thing is that no one knows what will happen to Bitcoin but we can only predict what we think will happen, so the answer to your question is yes because Bitcoin will surely drop no matter how high it goes.
Bitcoin like we know is not a stable cryptocurrency, so it's meant not to be stable, it can go down at anytime.

Check out early last month, Bitcoin was still languishing at $16k. Now it rose incredibly high, peaking at $29.3k as it current price tag. I still believe with time it will climb more places in price tag, bring the positive change we want in the near future.

According to the Bitcoin story anything can happen! Yes is possible will drop and if this will really happen will be a disaster. This is the Bitcoin magic anything come from it, it is a miracle, can make you rich and also can make poor. But I think if will drop will not drop less than 10000 USD.

Yes it might drop early next year from the look of things, it was predicted that before the end of this year it would cross $20k dollars and it actually did, same experts predicted that it would drop early next year, so it is quite likely that it would drop soon as we are few hours away to another year.

The price of bitcoin will drop, but Its going to still increase more than never before. Bitcoin will witness a great value come March next year. Let's not lose hope in buying the coin as you won't lose a damn to bitcoin when the price rise again.

There is always a pull bavk or retracement to test support and resistance levels of any crypto currency Bitcoin is not any different. After a bullrun there is always some form of price correction.
One has to watch out for this movements in order to take advantage of the buy low amd self high.

Check out early last month, Bitcoin was still languishing at $16k. Now it rose incredibly high, peaking at $29.3k as it current price tag. I still believe with time it will climb more places in price tag, bring the positive change we want in the near future.
Yeah thought we were unsuccessful to see bitcoin reaching 30k by this year, the huge historic rise bitcoin registered this year was pretty impressive. So let's see how far bitcoin reaches the upcoming year

The way the price is going. It may reach its peak in February 2021. Then come down. But that doesn't mean it may not rise again. But it is common that most coin don't grow tremendously straight for 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back