Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
In just a short time, we have seen how the price of Bitcoin has made significant increase and it is now at $16k. Do you think this price will continue going up or there is a possibility of price dropping anytime soon. Some reviews have it that the price is likely to reach $20k before this year ends, it this possible?

We can never say or predict the rise and fall of bitcoin but since that was the prediction of a bitcoin expert for bitcoin to reach $20k..it is quite possible but I don't bet on it

Just like any other cryptocurrency , the price of Bitcoin will experience a drop and a rise . We will only have to be positive about it.

It may drop for a while and rise probably early next year but I see it dropping before this year runs out

The coin framework is design to rise and fall. So I won't argue with anyone who says it will fall or rise. The best thing is to be part of the investors that will make money from the rise of Bitcoin

The circumstances arround bitcoin at a particular time will what will make one to predict it rise or fall despite.that we all know it will either rise or fall but not just any how.

In just a short time, we have seen how the price of Bitcoin has made significant increase and it is now at $16k. Do you think this price will continue going up or there is a possibility of price dropping anytime soon. Some reviews have it that the price is likely to reach $20k before this year ends, it this possible?
We can't predict if the bitcoin price will rise and fall but it is certain Bitcoin will continue to be one of the strongest crytocurrency in years to come.

I think it ll continue going up,may be there ll be decrease in the price but not much. And I don't think the price ll reach at 20k$ this year but hopefully next year

The crypto market is an unpredictable one, what's up today might be down tomorrow, best is to enjoy the ride and gain as an investor when it experience a boost and rises.

Presently Bitcoin is on the Uptrennd pace and it will keep rising for the mean time

I think it ll continue going up,may be there ll be decrease in the price but not much. And I don't think the price ll reach at 20k$ this year but hopefully next year
It would be hard then for some investors, especially ones who have got little cash. I guess they would go for other coins.

It would be hard then for some investors, especially ones who have got little cash. I guess they would go for other coins.
Yes you are right but they can invest according to their budget, it is not necessary that they must have to buy 1 Bitcoin or more. They can buy according to their power and that investment ll also give them profit in short period.
Other coins are may be cheap but profit period is also very long

Yes you are right but they can invest according to their budget, it is not necessary that they must have to buy 1 Bitcoin or more. They can buy according to their power and that investment ll also give them profit in short period.
Other coins are may be cheap but profit period is also very long
Absolutely, it is better to invest the little I have in Bitcoin than to buy other cheap coins. The reward from Bitcoin is higher compared to them.

Absolutely, it is better to invest the little I have in Bitcoin than to buy other cheap coins. The reward from Bitcoin is higher compared to them.
Yes, because we can see that this coin is going up daily so it's not bad deal. If you can't invest ,and you are working online then you can get withdraw in Bitcoins. this is also work as investment ,but only if you have no need to use that money which you request to get withdraw

Yes, because we can see that this coin is going up daily so it's not bad deal. If you can't invest ,and you are working online then you can get withdraw in Bitcoins. this is also work as investment ,but only if you have no need to use that money which you request to get withdraw
I feel this is a better option given the current price of Bitcoin and the transaction fees. Buying may be a little tedious.

If we are looking at btc price in the end of last year it dropped hugely,so I think this year will be same. It is possible to reach $20k but in my opinion thete will be again huge price drop.

I just amazed. Cause i sold 200$ of BTC on 1st November. Price was 13,500$. But now..! I read some of the article back then. Most of the article indicated that it will stop at 20k$. I think it will too. But i think if it's gonna drop price, it will stop at 15k$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back