What's new

Will real estate become affordable again?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back in the day in the US, around the 1900s-1970s or so, buying a home was fairly easy and didn't cost nearly as much as it does these days. Everything has gone up in price, but pay for most people haven't gone up by much in recent years. Back in the day, most people could afford to buy a house. Now days you can barely find a place to rent for a fair price.

I hope one day the real estate market gets cheaper so that more people can actually afford to buy their own houses.

It id difficult to answer this question without knowing what you mean when you say "affordable" If you mean to ask if the price will drop, I do not think the market will go down to what it is today, we have already seen a lot of dips in the market. If you earn better, housing will be affordable, I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back