What's new

Will other altcoins match Bitcoin achievements in the future??

Well technically altcoin kind of coin which doesn't have that structure which BTC and ETH have it and I believe they will never match achievements what BTC and ETH have right now in last few years.

Despite the fact that Bitcoin has been leading the crypto coin's for long there's a possibility of another crypto currency taking over the glory of Bitcoin as the coins have no stable value,it rises and fall.in the nearest feature it's possible that Bitcoin will loose value and another taking over

Bitcoin has gone really far compared to most other cryptocurrency. Other cryptocurrency might try but I consider this to be something impossible based on the current achievement of bitcoins which other cryptocurrency are struggling to

Yes, Cryptocurrency can increase anytime and at same time no one knows what gonna change around all coins. Their is fluctuations around it,

Cryptocurrencies are highly unpredictable, but Bitcoin has a huge advantage over others in terms of popularity, being the first coin in the crypto world. I don't see any altcoin that can compete with it.

I think it can happen but it is very unlikely. Crypto is tanking across the board because of scams, government involvement, and people losing trust in it. I don't know if Bitcoin will even get back to $67k per coin again.

Bitcoin has always been known as the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrency in the crypto chain market. Its latest achievement in price, peaking so high at $25,000 per one coin. Do you think other crypto coins can match its exuberant and astronomical price tag in the future??
It is possible for other crypto currency in the cryto chain market to supercede Bitcoin price tag in the feature. You may agree with me that Bitcoin is not the most valuable crypto currency some years back but with time it's now the highest price tag crypto currency.

It is possible for other crypto currency in the cryto chain market to supercede Bitcoin price tag in the feature. You may agree with me that Bitcoin is not the most valuable crypto currency some years back but with time it's now the highest price tag crypto currency.
I may not really have much experience in the crypto spaces you do , I believe ever since the invention of cryptocurrency Bitcoin has always been the most expensive.

I do not think any crypto will replace bitcoin or ethereum, and any coin will ever reach the market cap of bitcoin. However, I believe a lot of coins will be successful and I also believe ADA, Matic, Solana will be very successful in the near future.

I do not think any crypto will replace bitcoin or ethereum, and any coin will ever reach the market cap of bitcoin. However, I believe a lot of coins will be successful and I also believe ADA, Matic, Solana will be very successful in the near future.
I have greater confidence in solana. It is a nice cryptocurrency with its own network. It will continue to grow as long as the government will allow the existence of cryptocurrency because that is what we also needs to put into consideration.

I have greater confidence in solana. It is a nice cryptocurrency with its own network. It will continue to grow as long as the government will allow the existence of cryptocurrency because that is what we also needs to put into consideration.
Even though I believe Solana will perform well in the future, I do not have any assets in Solana. The only reason that is stopping me from investing in Sol is its drop from over $200 to the current price of $20.

Even though I believe Solana will perform well in the future, I do not have any assets in Solana. The only reason that is stopping me from investing in Sol is its drop from over $200 to the current price of $20.
It is not the only cryptocurrency that was mostly affected by the bearish season we went through last year.
Fantomcoin is one of the most potential cryptocurrency have been able to discover but before the bearish season takes over the price was $3 and has to drop to 0.19 dollars.

It is not the only cryptocurrency that was mostly affected by the bearish season we went through last year.
Fantomcoin is one of the most potential cryptocurrency have been able to discover but before the bearish season takes over the price was $3 and has to drop to 0.19 dollars.
That's true. When I started investing in ADA, it was $2.56. I bought a lot of ADA for this price. However, the current price is around 35 cents. Since I have faith in ADA, I continued buying ADA.

Bitcoin has always been known as the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrency in the crypto chain market. Its latest achievement in price, peaking so high at $25,000 per one coin. Do you think other crypto coins can match its exuberant and astronomical price tag in the future??
The value of bitcoin is the highest according cryptocurrencies Whose main king is that so much of people are still on bitcoin But the way their prices go up and down, it is possible that in the coming years, Ethereum or any other related to it will take bitcoin But it is not possible it may take a lot of time .

That's true. When I started investing in ADA, it was $2.56. I bought a lot of ADA for this price. However, the current price is around 35 cents. Since I have faith in ADA, I continued buying ADA.
I like your confidence, that is how people should invest in cryptocurrency. personally I am also looking for opportunity to invest but I just believe that the time has passed me by though it is not too late but I should have bought it at the early stage of this year when the price of coins will not increasing.
There has been a little bit of increase for the past 1 month now.

The value of bitcoin is the highest according cryptocurrencies Whose main king is that so much of people are still on bitcoin But the way their prices go up and down, it is possible that in the coming years, Ethereum or any other related to it will take bitcoin But it is not possible it may take a lot of time .
It may be possible because we cannot really calculate what the future tells , but comparing the price of ethereum and other cryptocurrency with the price of bitcoins it is not going to be an easy thing if Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency has to take over Bitcoin.

I like your confidence, that is how people should invest in cryptocurrency. personally I am also looking for opportunity to invest but I just believe that the time has passed me by though it is not too late but I should have bought it at the early stage of this year when the price of coins will not increasing.
There has been a little bit of increase for the past 1 month now.
The problem with small investors like me is we don't have money to invest when the market is still bearish. I truly believe Bitcoin will go very high, yet when the price dropped to $18K I did not have funds to invest in BTC.

When you put it like that then it would become very difficult to tell and that's because the future could be ten years from now, a hundred or thousand years. And from the way other cryptocurrency are making progress, I think it's actually very possible.

The problem with small investors like me is we don't have money to invest when the market is still bearish. I truly believe Bitcoin will go very high, yet when the price dropped to $18K I did not have funds to invest in BTC.
That is true but personally I was believing that the price of bitcoins might continue dropping further, I should have invested in bitcoins when the year was just starting , maybe by then I could have made a lot of money as the price is currently increasing. Lolz, is not easy.

Even though Bitcoin dropped to $18K I could not invest in Bitcoin, currently it is around $23K, just a month or two, I could have really profited. Just like traditional finance, crypto is also mainly benefiting rich people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back