Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Kick has become a popualar streamer, some saying coming in maybe third after Twitch and YouTube. But for how long will Kick have this newfound popularity? How can they afford to pay so many people? Can Kick become the next streamer to take over? Or will Twitch stop it from going anywhere?

Let me ask another similar question in trying to answer this, will Threads best Twitter? I don't think it's going to happen, in fact I don't see it happening. Kick can only bring in competition for Twitch to work better on their services.

I don't see Kick failing at all, so many big and popular streamers have moved over to Kick from other platforms and signed a contract and for them to do that, it must be a solid.

I see Kick giving Twitch a run for its money but also giving content creators a solid choice now if they are not happy with Twitch to move somewhere they will be happy.

I myself am on Kick and can not wait to do my first stream.

I think Twitch is a failed video platform. These days I do not see a lot of people talking about Twitch. However, I see influx of users on Kick. Kick is offering 95 percent earnings to the users, therefore, I believe streamers from twitch, and even youtube, will start moving to Kick.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back