What's new

Will governments try to kill bitcoin?

That is really one of the main issues that made them to effect a ban, another one is that lots of persons are now removing their money from the banks and using it to do cryptocurrency trading.
That's true, if you are used to saving your money in Banks you are going to lose a lot of money because of inflation, I also prefer to save my money in cryptocurrencies.

No matter how you look at this bitcoin is an enemy of the bank, as bitcoin popularity increases , banks are endangered via their costumers won’t leave bulk of their money in banks no more instead they’ll convert it to crypto where the currency tends to appreciate.

That's true, if you are used to saving your money in Banks you are going to lose a lot of money because of inflation, I also prefer to save my money in cryptocurrencies.
That is a true fact about how you keep your asset and investment,but there is also the issue of a risk factor associated with price fluctuation while your your money is in crypto.

That is a true fact about how you keep your asset and investment,but there is also the issue of a risk factor associated with price fluctuation while your your money is in crypto.
If you know how to manage risk in your trades you can be able to earn money, a lot of people ended up failing because they don't know how to manage risk.

government will not kill cryptocurrency instead they will try to acquire a lot of it in order to be in charge. Whenever they acquire large amount of amount they will be the ones controlling the price.

If you know how to manage risk in your trades you can be able to earn money, a lot of people ended up failing because they don't know how to manage risk.
That is true,risk management also involves contentment and controlling ones greed in trading,when an investor do not have a daily target on trading,he will just be trading by impulse.

government will not kill cryptocurrency instead they will try to acquire a lot of it in order to be in charge. Whenever they acquire large amount of amount they will be the ones controlling the price.
The government are also benefiting from cryptocurrency, I don't think they'll have that bad intention on Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies really help us to do a lot of things online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back