What's new

Will Fortnite's popularity ever die down?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Fortnite is a hugely popular game that keeps things alive by constantly bringing new updates and seasons to fans. But there is definitely going to be a day when Fortnite is done and closes down. That probably won't happen for years to come, but I feel at some point, fans are going to tire of the franchise and move on. Or it will go like Call of Duty did and it'll just be children playing it in the future.

Will Fortnite's popularity ever die down?

I have played Fortnite but these days I don't play this game.I do not think the popularity of this game will ever die. First of all, it is a good game, secondly it is a free to play game. When a game is good and is free to play, people will continue to play the game.

Everything at some point comes to an end, Fortnite at the moment is very big and also leaves a lot of money to its developers, so it will continue to live and be constantly updated, but the moment something goes wrong it could go down the drain, I don't think it will be shortly but who knows.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back