What's new

Will crypto be the future way of paying everyone?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is a hit or miss thing for me. I don't want to move to it ever personally, but I know there is potential profit there, I just can't be bothered to try to find it. As I will probably lose more money trying to find it anyway.

Will cryptocurrency be used for just about everything in the future?

Cryptocurrency is a hit or miss thing for me. I don't want to move to it ever personally, but I know there is potential profit there, I just can't be bothered to try to find it. As I will probably lose more money trying to find it anyway.

I do not think they will be used for everything in the future, if you refer to the technology behind it, that is, the blockchain, it could be that it will be used more massively in terms of use of public data records and exchange of these, on the other hand the cryptocurrencies I think will continue to grow as a payment method as time goes by, many of them will disappear, others will stay and grow and new cryptocurrencies will come.

Unfortunately because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency it is going to be impossible to make it the only way which people will receive their payment because there is a possibility of losing a part of your payment value once cryptocurrency drops if you don't converted to USDT to immediately.

Cryptocurrencies have gained significant popularity and attention in recent years, and they have the potential to play a significant role in the future of payments.

Cryptocurrencies have gained significant popularity and attention in recent years, and they have the potential to play a significant role in the future of payments.

Yes, there a very big chance a lot of people are open to accepting cryptocurrency payment today but I don't think that it's enough for it to become the sole means of payment in all business set up.

There are a couple of reasons why crypto will become a popular payment form, the transaction is fast and cheap, you can easily pay through your mobile devices, you do not have to spend money for account maintenance in crypto wallets, etc. The only drawback is the price is volatile. However, this can be controlled by using stable coins.

I would actually say that the biggest problem is going to be getting everyone to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment because there are still so many people out there who don't accept or agree to do anything with cryptocurrency and that is a very big challenge.

I really hope that in the near future cryptocurrency will start to develop even more and in the next 2-3 years we will be able to pay with cryptocurrency anywhere and for me it is as convenient as possible, although it is not very safe at the moment

I really hope that in the near future cryptocurrency will start to develop even more and in the next 2-3 years we will be able to pay with cryptocurrency anywhere and for me it is as convenient as possible, although it is not very safe at the moment

As long as the volatility of cryptocurrency remains the same, I don't see it as something that is going to be used worldwide in making payments for everyone. This is because a lot of people will find it very difficult to manage it in a way they are not going to lose money when they get their payments to the volatility nature of cryptocurrency.

There will be some people who would never accept cryptocurrency or support it. There's a chance more countries will accept and start supporting cryptocurrency which will make it another accepted means for payment but it won't be made the sole means of doing so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back