What's new

Will BITCOIN hit 1,000,00$?

I have already believe in the realist school thought. And I don't like putting too much hope on something I have less power to control or influence. My take always is that bitcoins will be around 50000$ before or around June this year.

There is possiblity of bitcoin getting rise up to that. With the rate at which the value is sky rocketing beyond expectations we can believe it could happen but not in the nearest future. Also there shouldn't be administrative fault, otherwise everything could go down the rail.

If the rise in Bitcoin is consistent it will definitely reach that amount in few years to come. You predicted based on the current rise in Bitcoin wallet but it will definitely not going to attain that height this year.

We need to keep investing and keep believing.

Currently expert says there’re 18.4 million bitcoin in circulation. 4million coins are being traded and 14.4million being hoarded. Bitcoin supply units is controlled and constant for 21million bitcoins. If the whole 21million bitcoin is already in circulation then we should be expecting a $1miilon dollars price tag on a bitcoin
Hmm, this analysis looks interesting and intriguing as well. The mere thought of a bitcion hitting the $1 million dollar mark sounds insane but I'm definitely sure all bitcoin investors would be seriously looking up to such outcome. Everybody would just become billionaire overnight.

At the moment is not possible, but van be realistic in the future. The future can tell us better about where the price will be. They're have been lots of eye catching predictions laid around Bitcoin, not all will be achievable this year. But I strongly believe that time will answer all this queries.

At the moment is not possible, but van be realistic in the future. The future can tell us better about where the price will be. They're have been lots of eye catching predictions laid around Bitcoin, not all will be achievable this year. But I strongly believe that time will answer all this queries.
Exactly. As long as this is concerned, there is no way for bitcoin to hit the mark of $1 million dollars. Even next year, I'm not sure if it's going to be possible as well. Right now, it's dangling between $30 to $40 up and down, so nothing is guaranteed at the moment.

Exactly. As long as this is concerned, there is no way for bitcoin to hit the mark of $1 million dollars. Even next year, I'm not sure if it's going to be possible as well. Right now, it's dangling between $30 to $40 up and down, so nothing is guaranteed at the moment.
That's true you said, nothing is guaranteed at this moment, when it comes to Bitcoin price. Since the value is still fluctuating around $30k to $40k. Let's just hope for now it gets to $50k from now to june this year.

That's true you said, nothing is guaranteed at this moment, when it comes to Bitcoin price. Since the value is still fluctuating around $30k to $40k. Let's just hope for now it gets to $50k from now to june this year.
Are you serious with asking for it it to get to $50? Anyways, although anything is possible with the volatility of all Cryptocurrencies, you can never count anything off from happening. If bitcoin gets to $50 before the year runs half, it's definitely a good thing for investors in the digital currency.

Nothing is impossible in a volatile market like the crypto market but that can be achieved very soon. The price doesn't look unachievable though looking at it's track record within a decade ago till now, big positive news in the market will cause great spikes of bullish candles in price action.

Bitcoin is getting progress day by day. And no doubt ,if the progress of Bitcoin will continue like this ,one day it will be un-reachable for an ordinary person.
Today it's price is 15k + approx ( 15,892.34$) this time while I am writing this post.

So do you think , Bitcoin will hit 1,000,00?
U meant $1000,000 actually! Which I think is possible, but by then probable crypto is the only currency by then and it as been accepted as a means of transaction at the international level and local i.e accepted ahh over the world.

Yeah, this is very possible. Bitcoin has performed a lot in this recent times and l hope if this continues for the rest of the year, it will be hitting that value maybe in the next seven to ten years time. And when that finally happened as you said, l don't an ordinary person can afford to invest in it as at that time.
If Bitcoin hits that mark it's still possible to invest in it, you only just buy the amount of coin your money can buy and don't forget the higher it goes the more valuable little fraction of its coin will also be. I don't see this price happening soon though cos that's a lot of money there.

Do you mean a million? I think that's too unrealistic for now.. honestly the best price i can think of that the Bitcoin can achieve was 100.000 dollars. If a million is possible then it might take a lot of years and i don't know what could possibly trigger that bullrun to be possible.

Bitcoin is getting progress day by day. And no doubt ,if the progress of Bitcoin will continue like this ,one day it will be un-reachable for an ordinary person.
Today it's price is 15k + approx ( 15,892.34$) this time while I am writing this post.

While the value of one bitcoin hit highs of around $1,000 and ... Volatility is pretty common for cryptocurrencies.now this time bitcoin is still on rise.

If Bitcoin hits that mark it's still possible to invest in it, you only just buy the amount of coin your money can buy and don't forget the higher it goes the more valuable little fraction of its coin will also be. I don't see this price happening soon though cos that's a lot of money there.
Time is changing and great things are happening in crypto. As you said, we just have to invest the amount of money we can afford to lose and watch what the crypto market have for us in return for our investment. But as for the price determination, it's in the hands of the whales to determine the price in the future.

That is going to be a long journey and with the rate at which bitcoin can just blow up in price sometimes, I feel it is quite possible although not in the nearest future. A lot of factors have to be considered.

If the demand will continue in the next years or decades the way it is today, then probably it will eventually reach $1,000,000. But it's going to take such a long time before that happens. It will be decades, for sure. The good thing is increasingly fast these days.

Are you serious with asking for it it to get to $50? Anyways, although anything is possible with the volatility of all Cryptocurrencies, you can never count anything off from happening. If bitcoin gets to $50 before the year runs half, it's definitely a good thing for investors in the digital currency.
Sure, it will be a plus for those of us that invest heavily around Bitcoin. For me that is the maximum increase I'm expecting around Bitcoin, if it can reach that level in price value. I will cherish that amount, cos I still have some good amount of Bitcoin's stored in my wallet.

They said that real adoption of the asset class "hasn't even started." Gemini crypto exchange founders Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss said that Bitcoin (BTC) will eventually hit $500,000 per coin during a recent interview with podcast host Peter McCormack.
Bitcoin will surge to $1 million in 5 years by an 'enormous wall of money,' former Goldman Sachs hedge-fund chief says. The price of bitcoin could hit $1 million in five years, up from about $11,000 now, thanks to an "enormous wall of money," a former Goldman Sachs hedge-fund chief said in a recent interview.

Definitely Bitcoin will be able to achieve the million dollar point in the future. I can not be sure when this will happen but I think that the recent price surge that we have seen now is a clear indication that there is so much potential to Bitcoin that has not been ventured into yet with regard to its potential, and the price is likely to increase even more as the halving events take place. As more companies become invested and the halving events take place demand will surge with a smaller supply and soon Bitcoin should reach this point.

This is a very difficult and tricky question to debate. Bitcoin is currently the most promising cryptocurrency which has risen above the expectation of experts. One cannot precisely say that bitcoin can't rise up to $1,000,000 but it will be a tough journey for bitcoin to achieve.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back