What's new

Will Bitcoin every rise again?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I purchased $100 of bitcoin about 6-8 years ago. At one point, it grew to be valued at about $650. Currently I think it sits around the $300 mark. Do you think it will climb again someday. It's been in this zone for a while I think. Although admittedly I don't pay attention to my investments very often.

I did the same with Ethereum. Bought $100 worth, but today it's only worth $50. Oh well, lol

The ethereum fee is decreasing from a while means doesn't to seem something strange at all since I remember last time ETH fee is half a dollar means the fee is decreasing, however I heard there is increase of bitcoin coin.

Of course yes, I believe that very soon crypto currency like Bitcoin will rise again, you I have no south about that, if you ha e any crypto currency, just hold it for now, it will surely rice again very soon. In a space of months

As far as bitcoin remains a crypto currency, its price will always fluctuate implying volatility.

The will be rise and downfall of bitcoin price now and in years to come. The main reason some investors are interested in this bitcoin is due to the volatile characteristic it carries.

Last edited:
It rises and falls all the time. Bitcoin is currently valued at $37,640.00 for 1 Bitcoin. If it rises to say $50,000 again, your amount should also rise. I don't know by how much, but it should go up a bit. For it to rise a lot, Bitcoin would need a major rise in price to happen, like reaching $100K $200K, etc. The more it rises the more it goes up. But once it drops, which it can at any time, you'll drop down in worth as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back