Will bitcoin be stable in 2023 or not?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course nowadays the trend of cryptocurrency is very common everywhere because everyone wants to invest in cryptocurrency. But as its value reached $65000 in 2019, will its value increase in the same way in 2023 or not? you express your opinion.

We all believe the price of Bitcoin has increased, unlike last year. Sometimes we can't predict the rate of the digital coins, but base on analysis it shows that the rate might increase this year.

Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency asset and as such it is not realistic to expect that the price is going to remain in one place. You should always expect that it is going to grow in price.

Bitcoin is very volatile and I don't think it was created with the aim of it being stable, That mindset of it being stable should be wiped away from your mind.

You should expect that the price of Bitcoin can increase or decrease any time.

Bitcoin is volatile in nature, therefore, it will never be stable in 2023 or beyond, however if you were asking if Bitcoin will gain value in 2023, I believe it will happen. However no one knows how much price gain Bitcoin will go through.

It is not possible for bitcoin to be stable because it is a cryptocurrency that fluctuate greatly and this is where the profit comes from and you should know that bitcoin is very volatile.

Bitcoin is not designed to be a stable currency , it was designed to be a highly volatile cryptocurrency that will fluctuate in high degree . This is why it is the most profitable cryptocurrency in terms of investment.

Bitcoin is a risky investment and it's price is unpredictable so we can not say what will happen with Bitcoin's price at the end of 2023 but it seems bullish because it had a great start.

Bitcoin is not a stable asset. If you want to invest you need to learn technical and fundamental analysis to be able to predict the movement of the market. Anything can happen this year.

I do not think it will be stable this 2023, because it really looks as bad as 2022 or we could say worse, the macroeconomic outlook does not stop getting worse, added to the fact that bitcoin is a highly volatile asset among others, I do not think it remains stable, although it takes a while with little movement to tell the truth.

I am not sure that bitcoin would be stable in 2023 as the indices does not support this, I believe in 2023 Bitcoin would be very volatile and would gain a little bit of stability towards December

I am not sure that bitcoin would be stable in 2023 as the indices does not support this, I believe in 2023 Bitcoin would be very volatile and would gain a little bit of stability towards December
Everything also depends on how the economy is at that time, if by then interest rates have stopped rising or even things are going down they could change, although we can really say that bitcoin has been lateralizing for a long time with some rallies but since the beginning of the year it has remained stable with slight increases.

Everything also depends on how the economy is at that time, if by then interest rates have stopped rising or even things are going down they could change, although we can really say that bitcoin has been lateralizing for a long time with some rallies but since the beginning of the year it has remained stable with slight increases.
The economy of a country does not dictate the price of Bitcoin as bitcoin is a global currencies and one country performance can not cause the price of Bitcoin to drop or increase

The economy of a country does not dictate the price of Bitcoin as bitcoin is a global currencies and one country performance can not cause the price of Bitcoin to drop or increase
Today interest rates rose in the United States and the price of bitcoin fell, it is not the economy of a country, the interest rate is on the dollar, and this is the world reserve currency that is used on reference around the world, so everything that competes against the dollar will be affected, and that affects Bitcoin, as much as we don't want to.

The last time I checked, with our company bitcoin has been moving up gradually and it has break the $29000 resistance levels which means it is going up on the gradual process.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back