What's new

Will 2023 be the best year for Dogecoin Can its value exceed $1 this year?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
2023 Will Prove to be a great year for Crypto Currency Secondly, in the first week of 2023 itself, the price of bitcoin has increased 3 to 4k, the price of bitcoin is increasing, it is possible that in the same way, the Dogecoin will also increase in 2023.

I don't really think this is the year that Dogecoin will reach such a milestone, although I do think that at some point it will probably after the halving could happen.

I don't see that happening this yeat and I don't think dogecoin will ever reach $1. MY believe is based on the fact that dogecoin has unlimited supply and every minute there will be 10k new coins, so due to the huge supply the price will never go too high.

My prediction for cryptocurrency this year is that there's not going to be much difference from what is obtainable last year. As for Dogecoin, I can't really say because there are some external factors that bring about it's price increase unexpectedly.

The value of Dogecoin can rise more than one dollar because the price of a Bitcoin that influence other prise has risen which actually means if Bitcoin rises more than this this year, the price will surely hike.

I believe that we are never really going to be a time where by we are going to be celebrating dodge coin at $1. You must have to dig in very deep and reach the market cap of bitcoin before you will do that and that is not even possible.

As the king of the meme coins, it's very possible that Doge could even get to $1. Remember that it almost got there at it's all time high during the bull run. It would surpass that if it pumps on again.

I believe the Bitcoin seems to be the best crypto coin this days, because it tends to pass other coins when it comes to rate, but still one can invest on the aforementioned coin, which is the doge coin, the has good future value.

I can't really tell how dogecoin will behave this year. It is one of those coins that has stagnated for so long. It seems that Elon Musk was the only one influencing it's price rise. I can't really tell if there will be any changes to it.

I really doubt very much that this will happen, seeing how the economy is, macroeconomics, interest rates rising, and the Federal Reserve draining capital from the market, where is the money going to come from for Dogecoin to reach such a milestone?

I don't really see Dogecoin reaching $1 this year.

For Doge coin to reach the $1 milestone, then it means

For Doge coin to reach the $1 milestone, then it means there would be heavy pumping in the Crypto industry.

That is other coins like Bitcoin would reach almost $200k, and BNB almost $4000

For Doge coin to reach the $1 milestone, then it means

For Doge coin to reach the $1 milestone, then it means there would be heavy pumping in the Crypto industry.

That is other coins like Bitcoin would reach almost $200k, and BNB almost $4000
It is possible in one case if the dogecoin profits from banning one other coin in the market like what was recently happened with bitcoin and BUSD ban in some regions so this could happen but the propability is extremelly low and could be done by the way of the chance not something that is guaranteed or happenning everyday.

It is possible in one case if the dogecoin profits from banning one other coin in the market like what was recently happened with bitcoin and BUSD ban in some regions so this could happen but the propability is extremelly low and could be done by the way of the chance not something that is guaranteed or happenning everyday.
But there are really some coins that do not serve much to prohibit them as is the case of Bitcoin because it is more decentralized without a centralized issuer, in the case of BUSD if it had a centralized issuer such as Paxos Trust, this is totally different since if they could knock down the currency.

But there are really some coins that do not serve much to prohibit them as is the case of Bitcoin because it is more decentralized without a centralized issuer, in the case of BUSD if it had a centralized issuer such as Paxos Trust, this is totally different since if they could knock down the currency.
Exactly Paxos Trust formally known as Binance will not stay watch the events without handling any case because it is not profitable for them any way and will for sure make certain kind of legal aggreement with countries to bypass this ban of BUSD for sure. But I think solutions always exists.

Yes, that is true, as you said the possibility of this happening is very low.

Another possibility can be if Doge coin burns some of its coins, If they should burn some of their coins, thereby reducing the quantity of Doge coin available and increasing its value also.

Yes, that is true, as you said the possibility of this happening is very low.

Another possibility can be if Doge coin burns some of its coins, If they should burn some of their coins, thereby reducing the quantity of Doge coin available and increasing its value also.
Dogecoin is gaining more support from Elon Musk this year and this alone could give it an opportunity to rise again and we are anxiously waiting for this coin to make a remarkable move in the crypto-currency market.

Dogecoin is gaining more support from Elon Musk this year and this alone could give it an opportunity to rise again and we are anxiously waiting for this coin to make a remarkable
move in the crypto-currency market

Dogecoin is gaining more support from Elon Musk this year and this alone could give it an opportunity to rise again and we are anxiously waiting for this coin to make a remarkable move in the crypto-currency market.
There is no doubt that Doge coin would gain more support from Elon this year.

And it will rise again, but by how many percent do you think it would rise to?
Can it make a remarkable move in the crypto space? I doubt..

We are expecting a bullish run anytime soon because there are so many whales that are backing the coin presently and because Elon Musk is taking over, so many people would want to purchase this coin.

We are very optimistic that the dogecoin will increase in this year because it has gained a lot of support from the owner of Twitter, Elon Musk and I think it is worth holding presently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back