What's new

Wii, Xbox or PS?

I have both the Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii but I definitely prefer the Xbox 360. The games just seem more real and obviously has way better graphics.

I currently have a Xbox. However I would like to change to a PlayStation because it is cheaper to play online with friends and family and I also think the graphics are better.

I currently have an Xbox 360 and I like it but no way does it beat a PlayStation 4. I am hopefully getting my PlayStation 4 straight after my GCSEs and I can't wait to get it as I just want to play GTA V in first person mode with those upgraded graphics and power

Hey forum friends. Talking about gaming systems. Just made me think.
I know of a place to get free gamer cards. PM me if your interested.
PJ

While my family tends to lead towards Microsoft (XBox), I personally like PlayStation a lot better. I've owned all but the PS4 and use the PS3 a lot as of late for gaming and Netflix. I grew up with Nintendo and Xbox as my parents were huge fans of both. I did enjoy them, I just prefer the PS.

I prefer Nintendo since that is what I grew up on. It's not that I don't think that Microsoft and Sony aren't good, it's just that Nintendo comes out with more games that I enjoy than the others do. Basically, I'm in it for the entertainment value.

I agree with Bazinga. I grew up with Nintendo gaming consoles and I have always been a loyal customer to them. I love the Wii U and the games to me are more fun than the games on Xbox and PlayStation. I'm not much of a first person shooter game type and it seems that is the only type of games Xbox and PlayStation have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back