What's new

Why isn't payeer considered as a payment method yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, since you are comfortable with payeer then there really is not need to stress yourself for something you already have a good option for although I am in support for crypto.
I am also a supporter of cryptocurrencies, and in Payeer I work very well with them, although they are not all I am not worried for now, since as I have described I have an investment in Binance with one of them, and the others in Payeer.

Do you know that one can make transfer from one crypto wallet to another for almost next to nothing, transferring doge costs almost nothing which is cheaper compared to other forms of sending and receiving money.

I personally do not like using payeer as a payment method. I love using cryptocurrency as my own payments method. It have been the best for me for many years now. The only problem I have with PayPal is that I can't receive money in my country using PayPal

I really don't think a lot of people will find payeer interesting to use at all. The platform Interface is not even easy to navigate and to some extent you would even think like maybe it's a crypto currency exchange platform

Maybe it is because the security around it is not yet as strong as its competitors yet. Security is very important when it comes to payment.
How do you define security. I don't think that there is more definition of security that payeer dosent have. It is secured enough as a payment processor. Many people including me have been using payeer for long now and we have but had issue with it. No one has ever come out that there money was stolen. So payeer is secure. They just have there own reason

Payeer is a new payment system and I don't think it can just be adopted like that by different market place. The best thing is to give it some time and see how it works for other before adopting it

Tova very large extent, I think it just boils down to what people really prefer as you can confidently say that there are a lot of payment methods out there that surpass it.
I see is that a good payment methods and however I will say that it just depends on individual perspectives most people in my life other payment methods than this.

The reason why they are not considered as the method of payment i think is because there are other many alternative better than them that is what i think.

Actually payeer can serve as alternative to PayPal but I don't think it can be used as payment option due to many other alternatives but that does not mean the platform is useless. Personally, I have some funds in payeer in form of crypto currency. I am just keeping them there for any slight opportunity.

It have been a good payment method for me for over the years I think their platform is the best alternative for PayPal and I was happy because it has been included in this platform as a method of payment I think they are the best after paypal

I think the fundamental motivation behind why payeer isn't considered as a methods for installment is on the grounds that there are options with better offers. Paypal is the awesome the second and I don't think any will pick to go for payeer since there is still paypal
Even me i think that is the main reason why it is not considered as a method of payment is the options better than it but with time and improvement it can be considered.

Payments method has to do with preferences of different people. Payeer is a good payments platform and there are people who prefers it to any other form of payments.

Tova very large extent, I think it just boils down to what people really prefer as you can confidently say that there are a lot of payment methods out there that surpass it.
He has not been considered as a payment method yet I've because it has not actually gotten all the factors which Post payment method entails.

Payeer is a payment method online. Who said payeer isn't yet certified a payment method online? It is since you can use it to receive and send payments.

we have added it as one of the payments in our forum:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back