What's new

Why is the owner of Bitcoin anonymous?

The owner definitely know how much this is going to serve as a threat to his life and existence should the government get to find out.

I believe this is the main reason he's still anonymous m

I believe that becoming annonymous is one of the best things that has happened to them. This is because the government cannot track them and nobody is going to accuse them of manipulating the market.

I believe that becoming annonymous is one of the best things that has happened to them. This is because the government cannot track them and nobody is going to accuse them of manipulating the market.
I truly agree with you, this could be the major reason. Most of the governments are against Bitcoin and perhaps it is there way of protecting themselves from undue accusations.

Bitcoin does not have a owner, the op seems to have forgotten this basic truth about bitcoin. Maybe he was asking about the creator of the coin. It is unknown avout the whereabouts of the creator..We didn't know why exactly he created bitcoin and why he disappeared

Bitcoin does not have a owner, the op seems to have forgotten this basic truth about bitcoin. Maybe he was asking about the creator of the coin. It is unknown avout the whereabouts of the creator..We didn't know why exactly he created bitcoin and why he disappeared
Does it the same case for other altcoins like litecoin, dogecoin, xrp, or this is only for the bitcoin one? Because it seems any coin creator wants to be out of media lights.

Only the donor and receiver's Bitcoin addresses are made public on the ledger when a transaction is made with Bitcoin, and users can create several addresses to further secure their privacy. Because their personally identifiable information is not connected to their Bitcoin address, it is therefore impossible to determine who the owner of Bitcoin is.

To stay alive probably . Cryptocurrency came as a challenge to the banking system. He brought a new way to get money without restrictions and it been centralised..he has to stay anonymous to avoid uncoding all what he did. He brought a new revolution.
I have never thought about it from this angle that the reason why he choose to remain anonymous is because of his life which can be true, due to the reforms he has brought to the financial sector

To stay alive probably . Cryptocurrency came as a challenge to the banking system. He brought a new way to get money without restrictions and it been centralised..he has to stay anonymous to avoid uncoding all what he did. He brought a new revolution.
This is the best possible explanation. It's probably the sole reason too why the government and traditional financial system is finding it difficult to attack Bitcoin and succeed like they do with other cryptocurrencies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back