Why is the owner of Bitcoin anonymous?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To stay alive probably . Cryptocurrency came as a challenge to the banking system. He brought a new way to get money without restrictions and it been centralised..he has to stay anonymous to avoid uncoding all what he did. He brought a new revolution.

There are different versions of stories on who founded the Bitcoin. Some said that it was formed by some group of companies while some said that it was formed by an individual named Satoshi Nakamoto. The decentralized feature of Bitcoin made it tamper proof and it will be difficult for the government to control it . So, the thought that there may be consequences for the creation of such autonomous money, resulted in the decision to make it anonymous.

I don't really know who brought Bitcoin to existence, but alot of people say it's Elon musk which is not true, Elon musk is just an investor in Bitcoin, I don't know who is the owner of Bitcoin.

i would really love to know the owner or creator of bitcoin which is the first crypto currency. it is such a brilliant innovation one that have changed the financial landscape in many ways and have affected us positiviely as well.

I don't really know who brought Bitcoin to existence, but alot of people say it's Elon musk which is not true, Elon musk is just an investor in Bitcoin, I don't know who is the owner of Bitcoin.
Elon musk did not bring about crypto currencies, not to even talk about bitcoin.

There are a lot of speculations and it appears no one really knows what's happening.

I don’t know either but I think it is to that person’s benefit that he or she has stayed anonymous, because revealing yourself as the owner of a coin which has become so popular sometimes brings more problems than expected

Elon musk did not bring about crypto currencies, not to even talk about bitcoin.

There are a lot of speculations and it appears no one really knows what's happening.
That's what I come to understand, after making my small research I realized that Elon musk is just a investor in bitcoins, but alot of people out their thinks he's the owner of Bitcoin.

We have alot of genius out there that prefer staying incognito just working under the radar .
Perhaps he is that type of person,or maybe he sold it to someone or something like that that's why I presume.

We have alot of genius out there that prefer staying incognito just working under the radar .
Perhaps he is that type of person,or maybe he sold it to someone or something like that that's why I presume.
That's true, a lot of people are saying Elon musk is the one that brings Bitcoin to existence but that's not true, he's just a investor in Bitcoin,who do you think is the real owner of Bitcoin?

That's true, a lot of people are saying Elon musk is the one that brings Bitcoin to existence but that's not true, he's just a investor in Bitcoin,who do you think is the real owner of Bitcoin?
I honestly do not subscribe to those that believe that Elon musk was behind the existence of Bitcoin. If you would say he supported Bitcoin by investing into it I would agree but I know that it must be someone somewhere that came up with that idea.

I honestly do not subscribe to those that believe that Elon musk was behind the existence of Bitcoin. If you would say he supported Bitcoin by investing into it I would agree but I know that it must be someone somewhere that came up with that idea.
I don't say Elon musk is behind the existence of Bitcoin, I said a lot of people thinks he's the one that brought Bitcoin to existence, noticed what I said, there's a strong contrast there.

A lot of people don't get this, Elon musk is not the owner of Bitcoin, Elon musk is just a investor in Bitcoin, I don't know who exactly is the owner of Bitcoin.

A lot of people don't get this, Elon musk is not the owner of Bitcoin, Elon musk is just a investor in Bitcoin, I don't know who exactly is the owner of Bitcoin.
There is no part of the topic that was mentioning Elon musk as the owner of BTC, if he was the one the world would have known because he is a popular influencer. Up till now the real founder of cryptocurrency has not been known.

That is a good question, because there's so many theories as to who it could be. It was rumored to be someone at one point, but those rumors were dispelled. I can see it being a group of people. I can't believe it was just one person who set it up. He or she had to have help.

To stay alive probably . Cryptocurrency came as a challenge to the banking system. He brought a new way to get money without restrictions and it been centralised..he has to stay anonymous to avoid uncoding all what he did. He brought a new revolution.
Yes that's true. The revolution was really massive; looking on now I think he made the right decision. Imagine the amount of backlash he'd have gotten after the crazy drop in prices as we're seeing now. He might not be able to survive all the probes

Anonymity was likely the only choice for Bitcoin's creators. If identities were known, it is likely the creator's lives would be upturned by the publicity. It is also very possible they would be targeted by criminals, so it might be best if they remained anonymous.

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin with highest rate in the crypto market, but it still baffles that the owner of the coin is still anonymous which is not suppose.

I could only think, being someone who created and owns bitcoin would want to stay anonymous because of the problems it may cause for them if they were to be found out who they were. Banks as we know are already not happy about it and you can only imagine what would happen if they were to find out who the owner is if I am honest. I would imagine the guy wanted to help people out by giving them the option to invest in something that would eventually pay off and help them massively. If the guy wants to stay anonymous I say leave him to it, he's not doing any harm but more helping people in the long run.

That is actually one of the things that has made bitcoin to be very unique. Nobody knows who created it and that has brought some level of trust to Bitcoin. Currently nobody owns it though.

I agree with you maybe this is the reason that he is anonymous till now but the job that he has done is Incredible, he helped the world to bring their money to something decentralized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back