What's new

Why is it that most men dislike taking photos?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
As a man, I can confirm this because I don't like to be photographed. I can take a picture only on some very special day and when I am not alone but with some people whom I have not seen for a long time. However, for example, my mother sometimes asks me to take pictures because she hasn't seen me in a long time and I really don't like such moments

Well, I don't know why it will be, but I confirm that it happens to me too, especially if I'm going to publish it on social networks, I don't like to always be exposed to others seeing me in photography, I don't know it's strange.

I believe men who have inferiority complex about how they look do not like taking pictures. I think a lot of men have some sort of inferiority complex about how they look.

I believe men who have inferiority complex about how they look do not like taking pictures. I think a lot of men have some sort of inferiority complex about how they look.
I don't have that complex, I would say that I look pretty good physically and I have never liked taking photos, I don't know why, it has always happened to me since I was a child.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back