What's new

Why is crpto going up today?

seriously bitcoin is something else i will be frank because it keeps rising in a funny way. As of last week i checked it because i was planning to investing my a years rent in it, then it cost 14million something, now i just checked it and it was around 17million something. Correct me if i am wrong but i just feel like Alon Musk might have had a hand in it but sooner than later other currencies will get worried and that could lead to it dropping while on the other hand it could still rise as high as 2010/2011 and if i remember it got to around 22million back then

• Rising inflation and the potential for even more stimulus continues to push people to safe-haven assets.
  • Increased adoption from payment applications like PayPal will give far more people easy access to cryptocurrency.
  • Publicly traded companies purchasing Bitcoin shows a high level of confidence in its appreciation.

Due to having great traffic and followers the cryptocurrency is going upward nowadays as people are in waiting list to see the high price of cryptocurrency and they sell their coins after price course hai and people get double amount from the exchange there are many advantages of increasing cryptocurrency upward as in every country cryptocurrency is going to be banned but it will be for the sufficient time not for the long term as I heard.

I don't think it is manipulation in my opinion, Elon Musk is just like an influencer that makes Investment heavily into bitcoin which has spark the bitcoin market just other previous Investors has done, this is also peculiar to every commodities.

what if tesla not actually invested 1.5 billion in bitcoin but it was a corporate lie that if bitcoin price goes higher it is benefit for tesla so they might bought little but their profit may come faster for this 1.5 billion rumor. many things happen because of spreading lies as donald trump lied against hillary too just to beat her.

Most coins will rise in price when bitcoin does, so, I guess it is quite normal to see such increments since Bitcoin has increased exponentially. The downside is that they also most times decline in price with it.

cryptocurrency has come to stay so therefore we must learn to accept it that way because this cryptocurrency is the future of all currencies I don't know why some government banning cryptocurrency, I am not surprise by the sunrise of cryptocurrency in the market

Crpto is going up today as now everyone knows it's importance. The currency which started giving out free now rising to it's peak value. Alot of big investors have invested in it. A time will come in near future when we will have only this type of virtual currency, other than being real or digital currency in our hands. Adoption as a Means of Payment. Another reason for Bitcoin's price appreciation is its growing adoption as a payment method. Recently, PayPal announced that it would soon allow its users and merchants to buy, sell, hold, and accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. These all factors comprise and give boost to crptocurency. Now big exchanger and big companies have allow to sell and buy things using crptocurency. All these combine and then they give a absolute rise fall in the prices of the crptocurency.
I think crypto is going up today because of the massive acceptance and adoption of cryptocurrency. Before now, most people did not really pay attention to cryptocurrency so people’s attention was not drawn to it. But now people are talking a lot about it so some others are learning about it and accepting it.

Bitcoin's price has been increasing for months, and there are several reasons behind the surge. High-profile figures and companies have expressed strong support for Bitcoin. Other reasons include the Bitcoin halving, which has had an indirect impact on Bitcoin's price

crypto now a days very fame amoung people investor and demanding by people that's why is value continuously increase and after its authorization people attract towards with out fear.

Bitcoin's price has been increasing for months, and there are several reasons behind the surge. High-profile figures and companies have expressed strong support for Bitcoin. Other reasons include the Bitcoin halving, which has had an indirect impact on Bitcoin's price
Always note that when bitcoin surge it simply means a bigger investor or a big fish is in the crypto market that has invested heavily but if you notice bitcoin value fluctuate widely it means trading is more than investment.

Cryptocurrency keeps riding because it's gaining more awareness. People are getting on board. And the more the more the merrier. Plus the fact that there's a whole lot of manipulation in cryptocurrency world.

My take on this is that people are becoming more and more conscious and knowledgeable about what cryptocurrency is all and how it can affect their daily life positively, this awareness and consciousness is driving more and more people into investing on crpto currency, thereby increasing the demand and according to law of supply and demand, price increases. And then there is tesla that invented a huge sum into bitcoin recently

According to my own point of view, I believe cryptocurrency is going up today because of the population of people that are involving in the business. cryptocurrency is now popular and it's a very good business to invest. Many people see it as a well profitable and easy business to invest in also.

I can't really tell why both to me, it's because a lot of people are now investing on it and many nations are now attracted to its current value and it's history cos if you ask me, I once thought that it was a scam until someone explained to me in details.

I think crypto currency is rising a result of individuals reaction to the need. Crypto currency is getting increasingly mainstream and satisfactory by individuals universally regardless of the precarious resistance from the public authority. The more the public authority conflict with it the more its worth will continue to take off.

Also there is a lot happening behijd the scene that smaller players in the cryptospace don't know about. I think so many big boys and institutions get heads up or some form of access to insider information before the general crowd does.

Crypto world is evolving and it is very popular nowadays. When also Ellon invested in bitcoin. There is a lot of chance it will push more even higher. But make it a note. Don't think that it is very high graph. You should think also for the worst because it is game. With buyers and sellers

Cryptocurrency is.going up because that is.law that is supporting that is the law of going up and come down vice versa. Cryptocurrency is the virtual currency that many people are using now to trade online especially Bitcoin, a lot of influential people are investing into so that is why is going up everyday.

Crpto is going up today as now everyone knows it's importance. The currency which started giving out free now rising to it's peak value. Alot of big investors have invested in it. A time will come in near future when we will have only this type of virtual currency, other than being real or digital currency in our hands. Adoption as a Means of Payment. Another reason for Bitcoin's price appreciation is its growing adoption as a payment method. Recently, PayPal announced that it would soon allow its users and merchants to buy, sell, hold, and accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. These all factors comprise and give boost to crptocurency. Now big exchanger and big companies have allow to sell and buy things using crptocurency. All these combine and then they give a absolute rise fall in the prices of the crptocurency.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​
Bitcoin were to break through that resistance in June it would have likely triggered a bull market. Unfortunately, for Bitcoin bulls, it failed to do so and cascaded down to a low point of nearly $3,800.
In October, Bitcoin retested this resistance point only to fall back down. On November 4th, Bitcoin pushed straight through $14,000 and continued higher. This is significant because Bitcoin's next resistance point is its previous all-time high of $20,000.

At least there's some sector are investing like giving a way on the cryptocurrencies become a legitimate or merge to buy some item not the know money in what's were on like it is using cryptocurrencies to buy a car or anything else using crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back